Victor Maximilian Kelley
1908 Elmhurst Ave, Fredericksburg VA, 22401
------------ | ------------
University of Mary Washington, College of Arts and Sciences, Fredericksburg, VA
Bachelor of Arts, Major in Communications and Digital Studies (Minor: Business Administration) Expected May 2022
University of Mary Washington Campus Recreation | Fitness Center Supervisor | Fredericksburg, VA December 2020 - Present
• Overseeing a team of six facility attendants to ensure group cohesion and teamwork within our organization.
• Responsible for communicating vital company information to attendants via e-mail and text message, selecting, interviewing, and
hiring new candidates, training attendants, acting as a liaison between attendants and Campus Recreation directors, and processing
• Was promoted to the supervisor position after only one semester of working for Campus Recreation.
United States Census Bureau | Enumerator | Arlington, VA Summer 2020
• Collected demographic, economic, and housing data on behalf of the United States Census Bureau by canvassing neighborhoods, and
documenting and reporting the data.
• Recognized field obstacles and submitted appropriate claims, submitted completed tasks to my supervisor and discussed developments
• Simultaneously balanced two other positions, Package Handler for UPS (Alexandria, VA), and Server for Glory Days Grill (Falls
Church, VA) during the COVID-19 pandemic to make ends meet.
Concordia Language Villages | Assistant Village Cook | Bemidji, MN Summer 2019
• Worked as an Assistant Village Cook at Concordia Language Villages, preparing three authentic German meals for 200+ campers
daily, maintaining inventory of ingredients, planning recipes, delegating work, and interacting with campers only in German to
maximize their immersive experience.
• Trained and assimilated overseas hires in the specifics of the Concordia Program, through the Greenheart Exchange Program.
Mirabelle D.C. | Culinary Arts Intern | Washington, D.C. May 2018 - June 2018
• Interned directly under Frank Beard Award Winning Chef Frank Ruta.
• Learned many workplace skills, including time management, organization, preparation of workplace, and delegation of work for
University of Mary Washington Hockey Club | President | Fredericksburg, VA August 2019 - Present
• Worked along with the Club’s president to manage a budget of over $15k, helped organize sponsorships with local businesses, helped
organize community events to strengthen relationships, managed multiple successful fundraisers to help the club pay for games,
practices, and off ice events.
• Serving as the Captain (2020) of the team, acting as a liaison between our coaching staff and league officials.
• Previously held the position of Chair of Fundraising and Assistant Captain from 2019-2020
Montgomery County First Aid Unit | Emergency Medical Responder | Wheaton, MD October 2014 – January 2018
• Maintained active EMR certification, and closely followed all regulations and guidelines set forth by the American Red Cross.
• Provided emergency healthcare at large events, including the Pope’s visit to D.C., the 2016 Presidential Inauguration, the National
Christmas Tree Lightning, and more.
• Computer: Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro
• Fluent in German