Philip Manche, Resume
706 Clint Norris Road Boone, NC 28608
Appalachian State University Aug 2017- May 2021
Bachelor of Science degree in Career and Technical Education:
Business, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship
Asheville Christian Academy 2014 - 2017
High school Diploma
Watauga High school’s after school program Jan 2019 – Present
• Energized students to participate and engage.
• Mentored high school students by connecting through conversation and activities.
• Tutored high school students with Math and English.
• Collaborated with staff to create activity content for the students.
• Improvised lesson and activity plan in the moment.
High Ropes Course Guide Summer 2020
• Educated families on the zipline course and equipment.
• Organized younger students through the zipline and high ropes course.
Student-Teacher at Watauga High school
Cultivated effective and engaging lessons
Collaborating with my clinical educator to follow the curriculum standards
Managed four classrooms in a hybrid setting
Camp Counselor Summers 2015- 2019
• Trained students in leadership and communication skills.
• Motivated students to learn and practice those skills.