Jessica Layton Resume
I am a current sophomore at Marymount University from New Jersey. I am attending my classes online this year, and will be living in Arlington, VA until my graduation in the spring of 2023.
Summary of Qualifications:
Highly motivated Sales Associate with extensive customer service and sales experience in a fast pace environment.
Outgoing sales professional with track record of driving increased sales, improving buying experience, and elevating company profile with target market.
Marymount University, Arlington, VA
BBA: Business Administration Anticipated Graduation May 2023
Classic Subs Shop , Hamilton, NJ — Sub Maker Jan. 2018- Present
• Promoted customer loyalty by efficiently handling food and service complaints
• Maintained clean, sanitized and well-organized food preparation zones.
• Processed payments and counted change to complete transactions
Trenton Thunder, Trenton, NJ — Promotions Team Member April 2017- Oct. 2017
• Strategically targeted customers for Trenton Thunder Sales
• Closely monitored effectiveness of on field promotional games
CYO Yardville, Yardville, NJ — Camp Counselor June 2015- Aug. 2016
• Executed daily activity schedules, gathered materials and assisted with camp set-up and cleanup
• Collaborated with other camp counselors to create an atmosphere of fun and learning
• Ensured activities and field trips ran smoothly and in accordance with the CYO rules and
• Developed strong working relationships with campers, parents and other counselors through
effective communication and active listening skill
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Effective multi-tasking
• Cleaning and organization
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Cash handling / management
• Communication skills
• Data collection
• Marymount Women’s Lacrosse Team (2019-2020)
• Completed over 250 service hours throughout four years of high school
finance, athletics, babysitting, children, retail, customer service, dogs