Abby O’Steen Resume
THE UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIAATHENS, GA
Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer ScienceMay 2020
Major: Fashion Merchandising
Cumulative GPA: 3.4/4.0
Hope Scholarship Recipient
SHE + SKY, Los Angeles, CA & Atlanta, GA2018-Present
• Responsible for merchandising clothing/ setting up booth for the largest showroom at all four markets.
• Sold merchandise to help accomplish a sales goal of over 1 million dollars.
• Kept strong relationships with various boutiques: Fab’rik, Lizard Thicket, Forever 21, and others to ensure a good client base.
Cheeky Peach Boutique, Athens, GA 2017-2018
• Ensured all clothing was restocked and displayed correctly.
• Maintained excellent customer service to accomplish sales goals each day.
• Greeted customers in a timely manner, while quickly determining their needs.
• Put together fashionable outfits for mannequins and rearranged storefront visuals.
• MS Office (Outlook, Word, Power point, Excel, Shopify)
• Phi Mu Fraternity, member 2016-2017
o Helped raise $212,129 for Dance Marathon, sponsoring miracle children through Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta