Juliette Morris Resume
209 Sunset Road, Oyster Bay Cove, NY 11771 ·------------ · ------------
Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA. Graduation: May 2023. GPA 3.77/4.0
Bachelor of Arts: Major in Psychology; Minor in Women’s and Gender Studies and Studio Art
Honors/awards: Spring 2020 Dean’s List, Fall 2020 Dean’s List
Relevant Coursework: Drawing I, Educational Psychology, Community Psychology, American Politics
Activities: Parent Relations Director and member of Alpha Xi Delta Sorority, Spoon University, Unite and Inspire, community service for hurricane relief and support in Puerto Rico.
Cold Spring Harbor Jr./Sr High School, Cold Spring Harbor, NY June 2019 Honors/awards: National Honor Society, 2019 The American Legion Citizenship Model, GPA 3.70 County Executive Public Service Award, Spanish Honor Society, High Honor Roll
Activities: Locks of Love – President (12), Vice President (11) Secretary (10, 9), Fight Like A Girl, Animal Rescue Club, SADD/SWWAT EXPERIENCE
Bumble, Lewisburg, PA September 2020-Present Campus Marketing Manager
● Executed marketing endeavors and created social media content to grow brand awareness on Bucknell’s campus.
● Attended monthly meetings, worked with a team, and followed strict deadlines.
● Engaged in training sessions and zoom calls with headquarters.
Lloyd Neck Bath Club, Lloyd Harbor, NY May 2019-August 2019 Tennis Shop Supervisor and Retail Assistant
● Advertised and coordinated club events by creating posters, crafting club-wide emails, and making daily announcements.
● Utilized interpersonal skills to help customers solve problems and remain satisfied.
● Calculated and administered bills for club members on internal software.
● Managed day-to-day shop activities, including writing business emails, taking inventory, and processing transactions.
Morgan Creek Development, Huntington, NY Office Assistant
● Career exploration in the areas of real estate including all aspects of planning and development. ● Introduced to real estate and marketing strategies used to attract buyers.
● Connected potential buyers with homes that would meet their needs.
● Developed an understanding of bringing new developments to completion.
Camp Seahawk, Cold Spring Harbor, NY Counselor in Training
● Responsible for recreational activities and safety of 20 third-grade children.
● Instructed campers in learning activities, including art, computers, sports, and dance. ● Mediated conflict between campers on a daily basis.
LEADERSHIP & SERVICE
Prom Dress Promise, Cold Spring Harbor, NY
Founder of the Cold Spring Harbor Chapter
May 2018-August 2018
June 2017-July 2017 June 2016-July 2016
January 2016-May 2019
● Coordinated annual prom dress collection of 200+ dresses to ensure underprivileged high school girls attend prom.
● Created sign-up/publicity through social media where students promise to donate dress the morning after prom.
● Linked initiative to Huntington Youth Council to recruit eight additional high schools.
Bideawee Animal Therapy Program: Pet Partners, Wantagh, NY September 2015-February 2019 Certified Pet Partners Handler: “Read to Dogs” Literacy Program Volunteer
● Completed 6-week training course including exam. Highest handler rating. Rating allows visitation to most critical care centers including nursing homes, senior centers and schools serving students with special needs.
● Supervise children with learning difficulties while they read to dogs to improve literacy.
● Organized 2016 Treats and Sweets Day for Pet Partners Fundraiser.
Huntington Youth Council, Huntington, NY September 2015-February 2019 Council Representative
● Selected as representative of Cold Spring Harbor High School for membership on town-wide council consisting of students from nine high schools.
● Discuss issues that affect teens while encouraging community service and political participation.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Languages: Conversational in Spanish.
Skills: Marketing, Instagram, Communication, Leadership, Analytical Thinking, Time Management, Organization, Teamwork. Additional Interests: Psychology, Art (Drawing, Painting, Design), Cooking, Fashion, Fitness, Media, Content Creation.