Taylor Bergum's Resume
7189 Clayton Ave E., Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 55076
------------ | ------------
To obtain a Marketing career where my critical thinking and creative skills can be applied.
North Dakota State University Fargo, ND
Major – Bachelor of Science: Marketing Anticipated Graduation: May 2019
Minor – Retail Merchandising
Mall of America Bloomington, MN
Events and Marketing Operations Intern May 2018 – August 2018
• Assisted with planning phases of programs including weekly entertainment, event logistics, execution, and budget management for 400+ annual events, 40+ million annual visitors, and 500+ tenants.
• Managed operations and implementation for weekly Toddler Tuesdays events partnered with Nickelodeon and Canon to increase mall traffic during non-peak hours for 300+ customers.
• Updated the Mall of America’s website to aid in advertising upcoming events to the customers.
• Communicated internally with separate departments to coordinate event operations for clients in all industries including non-profit organizations, sports talents, musicians, authors, and more.
Small Wonders Preschool and Child Care Center Fargo,ND
Assistant Teacher November 2017 – Present
• Aspired young children to grow and develop using personal relation skills.
• Assisted teachers with developing and implementing activities that improve children’s learning and behavioral skills.
• Implemented positive reinforcement methods to redirect poor behavior.
LeeAnne’s Bridal and Bliss Prom Fargo,ND
Sales Representative and Bridal Consultant August 2016 – May 2017
• Consulted customers by giving them professional opinions and understanding their needs to satisfy their desires to make a sale.
• Answered phone calls in a professional manner providing answers to questions when possible, directing their calls, taking messages, or scheduling an appointment.
• Implemented organization skills when doing administrative tasks (e.g. filing customer information, putting in orders, tracking orders, contacting customers, etc.).
• Staged displays creatively with focus on detail so that it would catch the attention of future and present customers.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Social Media Use and Analysis
North Dakota State University Women in Business September 2018 – Present
• Founding member of the organization at North Dakota State University.
• Collaborated with women to strive to expand our careers, leadership, and networking opportunities.
• Actively listened to speakers to further our knowledge on how to excel in a business career path.
Alpha Gamma Delta: Beta Beta Chapter January 2017 – May 2018
Director of Community Service
• Organized volunteer opportunities for members to attend 10+ hours each.
• Maintained records of members volunteer involvement.
• Active in philanthropic and educational events and devoted time to volunteer throughout the community.