Summer Yamada-Scott Resume
A highly organized and detail-oriented creative professional with excellent communication skills and 5+ years of experience in both personal and professional environments.
MARYMOUNT MANHATTAN COLLEGE Bachelor’s Degree • 2014-2018
Theatre Arts with Concentration in Performance and Digital Media
• Magna Cum Laude (GPA 3.8)
MELLO COMEDIC COMEDY
Assistant to Show Producer | November 2019 — Present
• Oversee social media and promotions for a live comedy event company.
• Evaluate potential venues for live shows.
• Support show runner on day of event by coordinating comics’ stage time and ensuring execution of a polished show.
Live-In Family Assistant | July 2019 — Present
• Manage flow of household including family schedule, household,
appointments, and remote education.
• Coordinate family meals, daily enrichment for children, and transportation.
• Took on additional roles of tutoring, cooking, and home organization in response to COVID-19 quarantine.
Self Employed | 2015— Present
• Create and develop songs, production and visual concepts for videos and promotional material.
• Partner with various artists, collectives, and organizations to promote material and shows.
• Head of all booking of shows, shoots, and travel.
• Projects currently featured on leading music platforms.
Full Time Nanny | 2017 — 2018
• Mentored and cared for child by maintaining schedule, ensuring daily enrichment, and transportation.
• Responsible for all household appointments and oversaw household while family travelled frequently.
Proficient in MicrosoftWord
Strong Work Ethic
Strong Creative Vision
Los Angeles, California 90048