Searching For Work
732 S Spring Street ⬩ Los Angeles, CA 90014 ⬩ ------------ ⬩ ------------ EXPERIENCE
The Klean Klub
Owner and Supervisor Houston, TX (June 2016 - September 2020)
● Led a construction team of 50 with a variety of landscaping tasks.
● Effectively trained contractors with the use of complex and dangerous equipment daily. ● Achieved a 4.5/5 satisfaction rating for private construction projects.
● Evaluated weekly inventory and equipment reports to ensure expenses were accounted for. ● Analyzed workflow and personnel schedules to support the construction team.
● Coordinated with customers and vendors to ensure smooth communication during project efforts. ● Saved over $10000 in expenses by negotiating with vendors and planning bulk purchases ● Achieved numerous referrals by developing great relationships with customers.
Landmark Apartment At Cypress
Maintenance Manager Houston, TX (March 2012 – May 2016)
● Managed maintenance team for a 600-unit apartment luxury apartment complex. ● Supervised independent contractors to ensure timely (or earlier) apartment turnovers. ● Reduced apartment turnover times by 30% within my 2 months.
● Reduced apartment turnover faults from 50% to 20% within 6 months.
● Developed systems to address work orders within 12-24 hours.
● Trained staff to use maintenance software with excellent efficiency.
● Educated maintenance and office teams through thorough move-in/move-out inspections. ● Organized corporate and management walkthroughs semi-annually to demonstrate landscaping improvements.
● Worked together with the leasing team to ensure smooth operations during year long renovations. ● Awarded community of the year from low turnover rates and positive customer reviews. ● Created multiple contingency plans for emergency work orders during after hours.
● Customer service
● Email and phone etiquette ● Multitasking
● Team management
● HVAC Repair
● Electrical Repair
● Microsoft office applications ● Expense reports
● Inventory Reports
● Maintenance Software management.