RICHARD LONGO BURROWS
Skilled and dedicated photographer/retoucher with a passion for photography and
graphic arts. Experienced with all aspects of photography,
Architectural, Event, Red Carpet, Portraits, Products, Food, Fine Arts and Conceptual. Very comfortable working with people from all aspects of life. I work well on my own as well as in a team.
· Graphic Design
· Digital File Creation
· Color Management
· Adobe Photoshop
· Adobe Lightroom
Photographer Freelancer, New York City April, 1996 to Present
Architectural/Studio/Celebrity/Red Carpet Events/Portrait/Fine Art/Published
Videographer for Fred Schneider of the band The B52's/shot footage for music video.
Videographer for Donna Destri (back-up singer for the band Blondie)/shot footage for music video.
· Photo Archiver for Billy Name of The Andy Warhol Factory.
· Donner Photography, Norwich CT. May, 2005 to June, 2011
Location photographer all aspects of arriving setting up studio equipment, conducting
large scale shoots, maintained productive relationships with dancers and dance studio
owners, completed all accompanying paper work for each project, in house photo
· Bill Miller's Architectural Photography/NYC Assistant/Retoucher 1997 to 1998.
· Photographer's Assistant / assisted in all forms of analogue architectural photo shoots
set-up to breakdown / Retouched images for print or sale.
Wedding Photographer Assistant/Retoucher at Sarah Merian's Wedding Studio, NYC, NY
· Retouched all aspects of of various types of photography
· Removed/Replaced objects, people and other undesirable elements
· Restored vintaged photos
Richard Longo Burrows
· Graphic Designer / Photographer/Retoucher 04/1997 – 01/2002
· Save America's Clocks – New York City, August, 2001, Non Profit
Organization under Hillary Clinton's Save America's Treasures
· Photographer for Minneapolis visiting tour group Under Thirty Millionaires
at Ellis Island
and Rainbow Room reception event taking keepsake images.
· Conferred with client to discuss and determine layout design.
· Mark up, paste and assembled final layouts for Save America's Clock's brochure.
· Determined font, size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy.
· Use computer software to generate new images.
· Review final layouts and suggested improvements as needed.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY – New York City, NY 2015 Certificate Program.
THE ART INSTITUTE – Pittsburgh, PA Over 32 credits, Graphic Design 2009
SCHOOL OF VISUAL ARTS- New York City, NY
AMP Gallery & Bobby Miller Present FLOWER POWER, The Benefit for The Aids Support Group of Cape Cod, AMP Gallery, Commercial Street Provincetown, MA
The Art Of Music. The Music Of Art: The Saugerties Performing Arts Center,
Saugerties, NY, September, 2014,
Group show with top Rock Photographers, Bob Gruen, Mick Rock, Lynn Goldsmith
Queer from Zero To A Hundred: TNC Gallery, New York City, NY
June 21– August 9,
2011, curated by Peter Ketchum: Artists and Photographers, Pete Hocking, Scooter
LaForge, Johnny Roza
Super Novas: Chelsea Hotel Gallery, New York City, NY, August 2010, Group show
with artists of the Andy Warhol Factory
Andy Warhol’s Interview Magazine,2018
• The Best Of Punk Globe, book, Author Ginger Coyote, New Haven Press
• Thrust Magazine, NYC Publisher Marlowe, 2014
• New York Times, Entertainment Section, 2013
• West Hamerscnieta, Entertainment Magazine, Berlin, Germany 2005
• “Rock In Peace” Dee Dee and Joey Ramone, Book by Jari-Pekka, Finland, 1998
References: Marcia Resnick, Photographer, ------------
Peter Ketchum, Artist, Saatchi Arts, Curator, ------------
Dean Lance, Award Winning Videographer and Artist, deanlance1501@me
photography, video, retouching, graphic, design,