THERESA GARCIA RESUME 2019
10128 West 52nd Place Wheat Ridge CO 80033
EXECUTIVE VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE + SALES PROFESSIONAL
I am presently seeking an administrative C-Level position within a reputable organization to exercise my skills in:
Administrative Marketing, Recruitment, Finance, Sales, Social media, IT, Booking Agent and exceptional B2B Sales + Customer Service.
I have extensive experience as a Booking Agent, Head Coordinator, supervising teams of people using a caring attitude and positive energy. I have managed a medical facility and non-profit entity since 2007, overseeing volunteers and court ordered community service individuals, volunteers and students. I possess extensive fund-raising experience, grant research, and marketing skills. I am articulate when managing a large caseload involving enforcement support orders or medical support orders through various judicial and administrative processes. I have extensive knowledge of preparing legal actions and corresponding documents therein enhancing any department I work for. My conflict resolution, negotiating and facilitating skills are excellent in resolving disputes and finding alternative solutions to complex issues.
EDUCATION AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Graduate of Wheat ridge High School 1980
Associates Degree in the Occupational Studies of Advertising Design Colorado Institute of Art 1982
Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice Metro State 1998
RDR (Rapid Drug Recognition) Certificate thru Denver Adult Probation Department 1996
President of the board of directors Pets 4 People in Wheat Ridge CO 2009 through present
Completion of the 6-week Apple Academy IOS Training 2017
Completion of the 6-week Apple Academy AOS Training 2018
Completion of the Virtual Agent Training: Intuit Turbo Tax 2018
WORK HISTORY AND MARKETING ACCOMPLISHMENTS
AV Travel Lakewood CO: 1990-1995 Travel Agent/Customer Service Desk
Duties involved answering phones, gathering customers needs for flight settings, lead time policy booking, entering reports and analytics, sending email conformations for payments and packages.
Screen Dogs Printing Boulder Colorado: Part time Silkscreen & Printing Production 1990-1995
Duties included phones/sales/Cleaning/worked various printing presses as an Operator - Customer Service – Ordering.
North Metro Veterinary Hospital & Pets 4 People: Co-Owner of a family business 1995-2000
Duties included full time Receptionist/Accounting/Sales/Marketing/Veterinary technician work – Payroll – Tax filings – Ordering – extensive Phone & Customer Service Work – Event planning - 10 years of experience as the overseeing coordinator for a LLC and Non-Profit organization facilitating a positive working environment for Community Service Defendants in Denver & Adams County / Also assisting surrounding area youth groups therefore becoming a successful mentoring hub for Adults, Juveniles and the developmentally disabled. Duties ranged from management, payroll, accounting, tax and finance work, marketing, event and recruitment officer.
Denver District Courts > Denver Drug Court/ Civil/Domestic: Division Clerk to The Honorable Judge William G. Meyer and for The Honorable Judge John W. Coughlin 1998-2001
Duties involved assisting the sitting Drug Court Judges with research/record searching / Sentencing /Filing/Defendant Intake, finding treatment facilities/working with Probation/assisting the District Attorney office/Assistant to the District Attorney's Office for Night Court proceedings. Additional duties involved phone work/court date settings/entering judgments and calendar coordination between several departments/working with private attorneys and the Denver District Attorney's Office to assist individuals with Civil and Domestic court cases/extensive internal hardcopy paperwork/data entry and filings.
Clear Creek Animal Hospital: 2013 thru 2014 Part-time reception and collections agent for Dr. Anna Lindsey and her Veterinary Practice. Duties included high volume customer service, data entry, appointment setting and account reconciliations, event planning and marketing.
The Denver Holistic Center & Pets 4 People In 2014, I launched the Denver Holistic Center – an outpatient Veterinary care center – Fish and
Aquatics Center – overseeing employees, grant research, marketing and management of all advertising & accounting needs. Manager of the Veterinary Center, Landlord to two business that resided within the facility. Head director and president of Pets 4 people and liaison for an extensive High Risk Youth and Women Court ordered Community Service Program still partnered with the Colorado Puppy Rescue as a part time grant writer / marketing agent.
Boy Scouts of America: 2015 Part Time Boy Scout and Cub Scout Director for various after school programs in the Denver metro area. Duties include overseeing a after school activities venue for grade school children, engaging with them in traditional Boy Scouts of America tradition, physical activities and art/creative projects.
Big 5 Sporting Goods Part-time Customer Service and Cashier position. Duties include high volume customer service, sales, stocking and inventory work, phone and retail equipment knowledge and service.
Concentrix > Intuit Turbo Tax Virtual Agent: Live Online Tax Support Agent (tax season 2018) handling high volume incoming calls and providing tax support and live navigation. Customer Service Representative > promoted to Tax Support Agent.
Concentrix > Apple Virtual IT + Sales Agent: AOS Virtual Agent handling high call volume for Apple’s phones, Mac computers, watches and software - providing excellent customer service, technical assistance and extensive product knowledge.
Concentrix > Intuit Turbo Tax Virtual Agent: Live Online Tax Support Agent (tax season 2019) handling high volume incoming calls and providing tax support and live navigation. ** Jan 2017 to April 2019
NEPRIS Corporation: Virtual Volunteer Business Presenter > creating monthly power point presentations on entrepreneurship for Newark High School - 10th grade students ** Mar 2019 to present
Links to past Fund Raisers / Articles written:
• SKILLS: Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same - Grace under pressure, and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice - Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem-solving skills. High levels of integrity and discretion
PPC Campaigns optimization and testing on multi-language accounts. Ad Creation and Testing. Conversion optimization and tracking to increase ROI and drive volume. Development of new seasonal/promotional offers and optimize landing pages, generating text ads, keywords and bids. Creation of briefings for creative and cooperating with design. Implementation of retargeting/remarketing campaigns.
• Ability to manage all aspects of paid ad campaigns for multiple accounts across different platforms (Google, Bing, and social media) - including account setup, campaign planning, keyword research, creating campaign structures, AB testing, bid strategy, daily campaign tracking and KPI monitoring, publisher relationships, tools and technology, reporting, writing and proof-reading ad copy experience.
• Ability to oversee and research campaigns, industries, and competitors through careful research, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, MailChimp/Constant Contact and many other industry tools
• Identify opportunities to improve campaign metrics and advance clients' business objectives
• Collaborate well with peers on other teams (copy, design, digital strategy, SEO, and others) to maximize campaign quality and work efficiency
• Maintain great communication with Digital Strategists and Account Managers to ensure that campaigns align with clients' business objectives
• Stay up to date and knowledgeable of best industry practices, innovative strategies and technologies, and search engine updates
• I am responsible, on time and can multi task in any situation presented to me.
• I can answer many phones lines at once and handle clients/staff at the same time.
• I am a positive well rounded & have a friendly spirit – I work and create well with everyone...even the most difficult of personalities
• I am articulate to detail and have no problem with any tasks asked of me.
Thank you for your time & consideration
Teresa A Garcia: President of the Board of Directors
Pets 4 People – 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization
xxx-xxx-xxxx > xxx-xxx-xxxx > xxx-xxx-xxxx
Theresa A Garcia