5219 N Casa Blanca Dr.
Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253
Email : ------------
Experienced Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant experienced in speech therapy treatment, provisional treatment, and client management dedicated to treating children and adults with speech and language disorders looking for a full-time position at Delnik.
Bachelor of Science 2012 – 2016
Master: Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
The University of Arizona
Xavier College Preparatory 2008 - 2012
Licensing and Awards
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant License, State of Arizona 2020
Arizona Board of Regent’s High Honors Tuition Scholarship, University of Arizona 2012
Wildcat Excellence Award, University of Arizona 2012
AP Scholar Award, Gonzaga University 2012
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant November 2019 – June 2020
Not Only Words Therapy
• Scheduled, managed and treated a full case-load (20+) of clients diagnosed with various disorders (Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Cerebral Palsy, etc.)
• Created lesson plans, documented patient visits, and composed quarterly reports to be sent to the Department of Developmental Disability.
Record Administrator September 2019 – November 2019
Evergreen Home Loans – Corporate Job Bank
• Uploaded backlog pertaining to close of escrow and deed transfer.
• Clarified previously uploaded documents with office administration.
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant July 2019 – September 2019
New Horizon Therapy
• Provided treatment to clients with a variety of disorders, including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), mixed receptive-expressive language disorder, and developmental delay.
• Documented treatment visits into the EMR system and created progress reports for children in the clinic and at the school.
Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant and Administrative Assistant July 2018 – July 2019
Excel Care Communications Therapy
• Provided treatment for clients with articulation disorders, receptive and expressive language disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), etc. as well as take detailed notes for the Speech Language Pathologist.
• Provided home-based services to clients in the home and at school
Medical Scribe February 2018 – June 2018
ProScribe – Barrow Neurological Institute
• Prepared patient background information for two neurosurgeons, as well as documented patient encounters.
Elder Rehab Program
National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
University of Arizona Collegium Musicum Choir
Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook
Data Management Strategic Thinking
Documenting Typing speed: 65 wpm
Excellent Communication Multitasking
Attention to detail Caseload management
Oral Motor AAC
Dialogic reading Modeling and Recasting
Documenting, Attention to Detail, Caseload Management, Modeling and Recasting, Excellent Communication