Recent California State University Fullerton graduate seeking a meaningful and productive internship to explore the field of mental health prior to Master's of Counseling degree.
California State University Fullerton Health Science B.S. Degree
Attractions Hostess Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
• Prioritized communication and teamwork in a setting that is loud, busy, and fast-paced. • Enforced safety requirements such as restraints/ heights/ boarding requirements/ evacuation procedures • Resolved guest concerns and guided guests with knowledge of the parks • Operated complex ride systems so that guests' day goes smoothly • Interacted with all age groups and controlled crowded viewing areas during shows
Starbucks Barista Sodexo
• Greeted and listened effectively to cast members to ensure courteous and quick service • Assisted customers with selections of various drinks, pastries, and products • Money handling using POS system • Adherence to health, safety, and sanitation guidelines • Cleaning and closing duties so the store was fully prepared the next morning
Frozen Yogurt Server Golden Spoon
• Swirled yogurt creations and added toppings with a smile • Consistently provided friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality • Maintained frozen yogurt machines by filling when low, disassembling, and cleaning parts • Managed time well during downtimes to clean and perform closing duties • Handled money drawer, safe balance, and distributed tips evenly
Apr 2017 - May 2018
September 2018 - December 2018
Lobby Ambassador St. Jude Medical Center
• Welcomed and directed patients to their appropriate suites in the Medical Plaza.
Healthcare Internship East West Medical Group
• Shadowed and assisted health professionals in acupuncture, chiropractic, and massage therapy.