Tenacious, meticulous mass communications student seeking to cultivate digital production skills, network with prominent media industry professionals and gain meaningful experience in a hands-on internship as a post-production intern.
• Attending to people’s needs in a thorough yet nurturing manner
• Completing projects on deadline
• Ability to work in a variety of environments
• Communicating verbally and in writing
• Software: Camtasia, Audacity
Concordia University Irvine, Irvine, CA.
Expected graduation: May 2022
Activities: Clearlight Student Yearbook (layout and design for print content in sports and student activities)
Brunswick High School, Brunswick, GA.
High School Diploma
Activities: RIPTIDE daily news show (founder and Editor-In-Chief from 2017-2018)
• Drafted organization charter and members from scratch during second semester junior year
• Oversaw script development and produced over 100 episodes
• Networked with and interviewed various educators for news to be featured
Concordia University Irvine April 2019 – May 2020
• Plan and carry out activities to assist new students in transitioning into university
• Perform “Health and Safety Checks” every week and report to Resident Directors with full reports and solutions to possible problems
• Provide a stable support system to new students
editing, broadcast media, live editing