Temple University Philadelphia, PA, May 2020 Black Student Union, National Society of
Bachelor of Media Studies and Production, Media Business and Entrepreneurship Minority in Hospitality, Temple TV, Event
CERTIFICATION Temple University Philadelphia, PA
Event Leadership Executive Certificate Program
INTERNSHIP LIVE NATION Philadelphia, PA (Summer 2019)
Gained experience shadowing directors, as well as getting insight in the sales and hospitality department at Live Nation’s headquarters
and venues. Encountered many professionals in their respective fields of work including executives and other managerial staff.
Attended various meetings including presentations from current full time interns and conferences discussing the culture of Live
Nation. Interacted with a variety of daily correspondents with co-workers, clients, and prospects from around the United States.
INTERNSHIP Humana Internship - Strategy Louisville, Kentucky (Summer 2018)
Gained full-time experience working with Humana’s top leaders on the Corporate Strategy team to assist charting the course for the
company’s future. Encountered the CEO of Humana, Bruce Broussard, and many other members of the management team in weekly
meetings and often presented strategy updates to the Board of Directors. Participated in top-tier activities including financial
modeling, researching industry trends, high-level quantitative analysis, and creating strategic options as potential deliverables and
recommendations to Humana’s senior leaders and board.
WORK SeniorLaw Center Philadelphia, Pa
EXPERIENCE Legal Assistant Sept. 2017 - Apr. 2018
● Coordinate appointments, including all correspondence and logistics
● Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
Oscar and Associates Philadelphia, Pa
Freelancer Photographer Summer 2019
● Discussing briefs with clients or managers
● Preparing photo shoots and communicating with subjects and editing photos.
● Using and maintaining photography equipment
● Editing images in Photoshop or Lightroom
Sage Catering Philadelphia, Pa
Server Summer 2018 - Present
● Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude
● Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
● Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
● Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
LEADERSHIP National Society of Society of Minorities in Hospitality
Treasurer Fall 2019 - Spring 2020
● Oversees financial planning, procurement, and investment of funds for an organization.
Temple Tv - The Vibe | Campus Contenders
Executive Producer Fall 2019 - Spring 2020
● Recruit and overseeing cast and crew, writing and editing content, maintaining a budget, and
creating work schedules.
Black Student Union
Events Coordinator Fall 2019 - Spring 2020
● Understanding the complex needs of different events, and diverse clients.
Work, internships, skills