------------ | ------------ | ------------
Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fl (Graduated Fall 2018)
Bachelor of Arts, Major: Humanities; GPA 3.136
Primary Focus—Film Studies; Secondary Focus—English; Tertiary Focus¬—Communications
Production Manager/ Behind the Scenes photographer
‘The Last Pirate’ | Jacksonville, FL
June 2019 - Present
• Shoot live video and still photography during both pre-production (choreography sessions and table readings) and production, which is intended for documentation and promotional material.
• Performed the tasks of a Production Manager, Set Dresser, and Continuity Supervisor.
Social Media Marketing Intern
Red Hills Releasing |Tallahassee, FL
May 2018 - August 2018
• Participated in social media marketing campaigns and communicated information to target audiences for upcoming independent film releases.
• Communicated with directors and executives in charge of film projects.
• Communicated with public relation representatives for marketing music albums.
New Vision Theaters | Fleming Island, FL
February 2019 - Present
• Construct the pre-show and trailers prior to screenings.
• Problem solve any issues with the projector/theater as they occur.
• Perform regular maintenance to machinery.
• Screen Writing • Adobe Premiere Pro CC
• Social Media Marketing • Digital Media
• Final Cut Pro • Microsoft Office