Muhammad Qureshi Resume
Muhammad Danial Qureshi
To obtain a position at a business to acquire & display computer and organizational skills & apply skills while gaining insight into the business environment.
Collin College, Plano TX Present
• Associates in Information Technology Systems
Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management (Technical Support Rep) January 2017 – December 2017
• Supported students and Staff/Faculty with troubleshooting,
installation, and deployment.
• Create, assign, and manage tickets in CRM called Parature.
• Resolved issues such as virus/ malware, configuring network printers,
verifying network connectivity both wired or wireless, mobile device support.
• Managed user profiles by navigating Active Directory and Exchange to
perform password resets, move/add/change requests, file permission
• Setup, supported, and maintained classroom’s audio & visual equipment
• Provided technical support for public computing including computer
kiosks, peripherals and televisions
Office Max (IT & Sales Associate) November 2016 – February 2017
• Provide technology consultation to customers
• Maintain and repair computer issues
Mazik Global LLC (Technical Support Internship) January 2016 - August 2016
• Provided technical support to private school
• Prepared presentations, videos, and demos
• Marketed and advertised company products for clients
• Updated company’s social media accounts on a daily basis
Chicago Knife Work (Inventory Specialist) August 2013 - January 2015
• Responsible for ordering, receiving and counting all types of products for the organization
Northwestern University (Temporary Aide) August 2015 – December 2017
• Short term office/administrative/event assistance assignments with: The Office of Undergraduate Research, Center for Talent Development, NU Career Advancement Office, & The School of Communication
Muslim Education Center September 2013 – August 2016
• Volunteer as teacher for students in 2nd, 5th, and 6th grades.
Northwestern University- Saturday Enrichment Program January 2014 - March 2015
• Volunteer as a substitute teacher’s assistant
References available upon request