May Htet- Resume
• Double Major in Studio Arts and Economics
• Eugene M. Lang Scholar
Design Intern, Architology, Singapore
• Designed a financially feasible and self-sustaining library for a Burmese orphanage.
• Identified and sourced materials that were suitable to the flood-prone and humid environment in Myanmar without compromising the aesthetics.
• Designed the interiors of an outdoor resort bar and residences.
General Intern, Peace Myanmar Group, Myanmar June-August 2017
• Oversaw PMG participating in the JobNet’s Myanmar Employer Awards (MEA) competition, the first industry wide HR competition in Myanmar.
• Singlehandedly prepared the proposal that won Gold and Bronze Awards.
• Translated the questionnaires from English to Burmese.
• Compiled and consolidated PMG’s HR practices into quantifiable data.
• Consolidated the relevant data into not just the required essays but also into videos.
• Analyzed the collected data and to solve recruiting problem, implemented the “referral” recruiting system, which includes writing up the outlines of the process and presenting to managers.
• Organized job fair event, including handling the logistics and the booth design.
Financial Advisory Intern, Deloitte, Myanmar
• Assisted with providing valuation advisory services and opinions.
• Researched and performed independent procedures to assess the reasonableness of various types of valuation analyses.
• Advised clients on strategic decisions through the use of financial modelling, financial analysis and valuation.
Software: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google Docs, Rhino, SketchUp, Sketch, InVision
Design, Fast learner, hardworker, dog lover.