Martin Mihaly Production Assistant
William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ December 2017
B.A. in Communication, Concentration: Broadcast Journalism
Coursework included TV Studio Production, Media Writing, Electronic Newsgathering, Journalism, Research Methods, Video Production and Editing.
Bamtech Media: Digital Video Production Assistant, NHL 10/2018-present
• Write compelling metadata for video highlights.
• Manage incoming emails from teams and partners.
• Create gif’s and highlight clips used for Instagram.
Spectrum News NY1: Sports & News Intern 9/2017-11/2017
• Edited highlights narrative of NHL, NFL, and MLB games for Sports on 1: The Last Word, a live call-in sports program.
• Found breaking news stories, assisted with field coverage, created highlights packages of individual players, and logged NHL, NFL, and MLB games.
SportsNet New York (SNY): Newsroom Intern 1/2017-4/2017
• Assisted editing of TV broadcast programs including Daily News Live, Loud Mouths, Geico SportsNite, Mets and UConn women’s basketball programming.
• Assisted in field producing Yankees, Nets, Knicks, and Rangers games.
• Recorded sound during interviews and assisted camera operators.
Roseland Recreation Department: Administrative Intern 10/2011-9/2012
• Prepared and organized registration for upcoming sports programs.
• Assisted Director of Recreation Department with accounts receivable.
Jack’s Foodtown: Deli Clerk 4/2013-present
• Contributing Author to Bleacher Report, Sports Media 101, and FanSided. Articles received over 15,000 views.
• Assistant Coach for AAU Boys Basketball team.
• Basketball Statistician for IYB Basketball league.
• Sports Performance Intern with Parabolic training college football players.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Writing (AP Style, SEO, HTML), Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro, Dalet, and Avid, Audio Editing with Audacity and GarageBand, Adobe Photoshop
• Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
sports, NFL, editing,