Lee Reynolds Addison
1518 W 205th St, Unit 102, Torrance CA 90501 - xxx-xxx-xxxx
To add significant efficiency, productivity and utmost value through dedication, perseverance and resilience.
• Strong Analytics.
• Problem Solving.
• Project Management.
• Public Speaking. • Experience with CRM packages, including Coffee and Salesforce.
• Sales & Resource management.
• Microsoft Office, Tableau proficient.
Associate Recruiter April 2019 – May 2019
• Operating a Full Desk of unparelelled technology to assist in hiring the absolute best candidates for the IT industry.
• Experience and proficient in operating ERP systems, CRM, Cyrus, Salesforce, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Interaction Desktop, G Suite, and having Linkedin Recruiter access.
• Business Development through data collection to generate client and candidate leads to fill positions with key candidates.
• Experience consulting with Hiring Managers on complex hiring initiatives, compensation/offers, market trends, sourcing challenges, behavioral interviewing, and recruiting process expectations, accountabilities and service level.
• Conducted niche market calls with business owners and gained knowledge of hiring process across various industries.
Lead Generation Associate II March 2018 – March 2019
• Industry expert for Manufacturing and Construction Services | Leader in Collaboration and Project Management Software.
• Consultant to Architects, Mechanical Engineers, General Contractors, Distributors, Attorneys, MD’s and CEOs.
• B2B networking and developing new business opportunities through cold calling and warm leads to implement services and software platforms offered to small, medium, and enterprise level businesses.
• Qualifying business through proper identification of needs and building rapport to develop lasting business relationships.
• Assisting companies streamline their Data Management Platform in accordance to their demands and specific business needs.
• Experienced and proficient in using ERP systems, CRM, Coffee, Salesforce, Outlook, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Interaction Desktop, G Suite, etc.
TITANS Senior Assistant August 2015 – March 2018
• Responsible for providing organized, high-intensity swim practices and workouts for year-round swimmers.
• Marketing TAC Titans through active coaching and selling memberships to families who are actively observing daily work.
• Responsible for scheduling practices and effectively planning and communicating all scheduled team events to families.
• Taking advantage of leadership by persuading and selling based on analytics in order to enhance team performance.
Manager, Certified Pool Operator March 2016 – August 2016
• Performed chemical analysis of water on a daily basis making adjustments of chemicals when needed.
• Preserved pristine appearance of facility. Managed a team of operators to efficiently provide the utmost customer service and entertainment. Managed facility materials. Solicited feedback from customers to focus on improvement areas.
Bachelor of Science - Business Management/Resource Economics December 2015
o North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC. Welcome Speaker for Graduating Class of 2015.
Public speaking, seasoned surfer, competitive swimmer, swim coach, IT Sales, CRM,