Kieya Hoehn Brewer
2210 Haverford Road
Ardmore, PA 19003
PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, State College, PA.
Bachelor’s of Science Biobehavioral Health with a minor in HDFS
College Diploma, 2019
BELLE VERNON AREA HIGH SCHOOL, Belle Vernon, PA.
High School Diploma, 2015
2018-2019 Internship, HEALTHWORKS, State College, PA.
● Conducted educational workshops on health topics such as sexual health, nutrition and fitness, sleep, stress, wellness, alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, and body image and eating disorders to various sized groups.
● Participated the execution of wellness events.
● Educated consumers on the proper use of company products.
2019 Internship, PENN STATE UNIVERSITY GENDER AND SEXUALITY
CENTER, State College, PA.
● Conducted a full analysis comparing and contrasting the resources offered by the top 25 LGBTQ Centers from Colleges and Universities around the United States.
● Compared and contrasted the resources offered by the LGBTQ Centers at the Big Ten Schools.
● Assisted with the Center’s event planning and implementation.
● Conducted tabling events and created infographics on sexual and mental health material.
2019 HIV Counselor, UNIVERSITY HEALTH SERVICES, State, College, PA.
● Provided HIV counseling to students and members of the community.
● Conducted in depth, standardized surveys with participants and screened potential participants for eligibility and provided individualized action plans.
2015- Present Account Manager, FLIP FITNESS, LLC, Wynnewood, PA.
● Surpassed sales goals by 5% in 2017, 12% in 2018 and is on track to meet and exceed 2019’s projections.
● Consistently in the top 3 revenue generators who develops new business by calling on schools and after school care programs in the east coast region.
● Conducted product presentations at company trade shows and sales events.
2017-2018 Barista, AU BON PAIN, State College, PA.
2017-2018 Sandwich Artist, SUBWAY, State College, PA.
2011-2015 Lifeguard, PINE COVE BEACH CLUB, Charleroi, PA.
● Earned a 100% major incident free pool safety record and a 98% customer satisfaction score.
● Responsible for member safety, providing customer service and conducting pool maintenance.
ORGANIZATIONS / ACTIVITIES
2019 Teaching Assistant for BBH 316 (Health Promotion), Penn State University, State
2019 Research Assistant for Dr.Jocelyn Anderson, Penn State University, State College,
PA. Her study is focused on a text message intervention for sexual assault and alcohol.
2018 Co-Team Leader for the UnPlug Initiative, Penn State University, State College, PA.
UnPlug aimed to promote other activities such as exercising, hanging out with friends,
being in nature, etc. and reducing the use of technology and social media.
2016 Vice President of the Creative Writers Club, Penn State University, Altoona, PA.
American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer
American Red Cross First Aid
American Red Cross Lifeguarding
JoAnn Foley-DeFiore, Professor, Penn State University ------------
Stacy Jones, Professor and Dietitian, Penn State University ------------
Brian Patchcoski, Professor and Director of Penn State’s Gender and Sexuality Center, Penn State University ------------
Heather Hoehn, Owner, Flip Fitness, ------------.
Intern, peer educator, HIV Counselor