Kenneth Hall Video & Audio Producer
North Carolina |------------ | ------------ ------------
A team leader readily working with outstanding communicational skills within a professional environment. Passion for work place tidiness, customer pleasure, and experience in production. Unprecedented writer and editor with experience in the media world. Seeks to utilize organizational, communication, and writing skills to contribute to production work.
Producer | 2017-2019
• Special Events Producer for entire television channel
• Director of individual productions
• Post-production, Pre-production, mixer, and editor
Director | 2017-2018
• Director and Producer of Artist Showcase for Ultimate Guitar’s Channel Spotlight
• Director and Producer of “Sleepy Dog Live” for The Make Music Day 2018 showcasing talent world wide
Fender Music Corporation
Director | 2018
• Director, producer, mixer, and editor of productions to create and script product video and audio for Fender’s new line of Effect Pedals before world-wide release deadlines.
Anasounds French Pedals
Director | 2018
• Director, producer, mixer, and editor of a film crew to produce product video for Anasounds’ new line of pedals in a French demographic.
Appalachian State University | 2015 - 2019
• Bachelor’s Degree - Electronic Media & Broadcast • Minor in Media Studies
• Adobe Editing Suite - Premiere, Audition, Photoshop, Muse, After Effects, etc • Youtube Content Creator - Sleepy Dog
• Davinci Resolve
• Mac and PC Literate
• PR and Commercial Work
• Tricaster, Mixing, Scripting, Anchoring
video production, tv production, editing, videographer, production, producer, video, film