1175 Lee Hill Rd #110
Boulder, CO 80302
Served as Project Manager for teams of 3-6 people on various telecommunications installations.
Maintained 95% excellent rating for customer service in all installations.
Received several customer commendations for service given via phone and face-to-face contact.
Elected Subject Matter Expert on several products because of expertise and ability to help customers and on-site technicians.
Attention to Detail:
Careful research of telecommunications expenses led to significant cuts in overhead costs.
In one case, saved the company $15,000.
Contract Telecommunications and IT Support - 4/2010-9/2010 IBM
• Tier 2 start-up team for Skype SIP engineering
• Responsible for the introduction of newly released Session Initiation Protocol to business
• Assisted in the set-up and implementation for all SIP-enabled soft phones and systems
Tier 2 Engineer - 6/2007-4/2008 Avaya
• Consulted business customers on troubleshooting and maintaining Avaya telecommunications products including small Partner systems, medium-sized platforms, up to large networked S85XX and S86XX systems
• Provided excellent customer service to the majority of Fortune 500 companies
• Arranged the dispatch of technicians in the event of an on-site hardware issue
• Assisted technicians with repairs and upgrades
• Cleared alarms before an actual trouble was presented on all G3 systems as they were presented
Clerical/Customer Service/Administration - 5/2001 to present
Various Temporary and Contract Positions including Time Warner, Policy Studies, Alliance Residential and RTD-Denver.
Telecom Analyst - 5/2000-5/2001 Navidec, Inc
• Maintained, repaired and trained users on the company’s Lucent G3 phone system which included two networked offices
• Maintained, negotiated pricing, repaired, and trained all wireless products foreign and domestic
• Maintained and negotiated pricing on all ISP product, foreign and domestic
• Negotiated contracts with vendors on all above services and reported my professional opinion to the Vice President of Operations
• Analyzed all communications bills and traffic to reduce costs
System Consultant/ Project Manager - 5/1991-5/2000 AT&T/Lucent Technologies/(currently Avaya)
• Responsible for the project management of new phone systems, upgrades, changes and moves
• My team consisted of specialists who designed, programmed and installed the phone system. In smaller installations, I was responsible for the design and programming
• Projects included networking, voicemail, conversant, call center applications including lodging
Expert knowledge of all other adjuncts including paging wireless and IP solutions
• Most work done at the site of the customer including several pre-installation meetings and inspections
• Worked with other vendors such as service providers and construction foremen to meet required standards
• Offered post installation support to insure 100% customer satisfaction
• Worked mainly with Avaya/Lucent products ranging from the smaller Partner system up to the Definity G3 but familiar with other vendors as well such as Norteland Mitel vintage products
2006 - Current, University of Denver, BBA
1998 – 2006, University of Colorado
Received 180.5 credit hours towards my bachelor’s degree in business administration. Current GPA 2.65
Microsoft Office 97, 98, 2000, and XP
Switch programming – Lucent, Avaya
Partner and Partner voicemail
Merlin and Merlin voicemail
Merlin Legend and Legend voicemail
Definity G3r, G3si and Prologix
Avaya S85XX and S86XX
Call center including vectoring and VDN’s
Other phone adjuncts
SIP for Skype
Nortel, Mitel, and other vintage equipment