Tampa, FL│Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org │ xxx-xxx-xxxx
University of South Florida- Class of 2019
• Major Hospitality Management
Puff ‘N Stuff Catering │Event Supervisor and Server January 2019- Present
• Attend to guests needs and serve fine dining style catered events
• Set up and Break down events
• Know how to read a special event order and properly load out the items needed
• Create plan and lead event staff
• Communicate with the client on event site
Koizi Endless Hibachi and Sushi │Manager April 2017- September 2018
• Maintain restaurant appearances
• Recognizes returning guests and special occasions
• Handle all guest complaints,
• Accountable of all staff and cash handling
• Lead by example to ensure dedication among employees
• Knowledge all other restaurant positions and ready to step in if needed
Host/Server March 2016 - April 2017
• Greets guests
• Use of proper phone etiquette to make, cancel, or change reservations and to-go orders
• Assists management and other associates
• Ensure guest experience is at the highest satisfaction.
A La Crêpe│April 2014 - January 2016
• Key holder
• Food preparation
• Opening and closing restaurant
• Customer service
City of Cocoa, Leisure Services│Job shadowing/ Internship- Seasonal
• Worked under the Special Events Coordinator for seasonal events.
• Helped design and execute events while following layout from previous years.
• Coordinate with vendors, performers, security and city police before and during events.
• Oversaw volunteers helping with set up, operations, and take down.
Skills and Certifications
• Organization and high attention to detail
• Great time Management, and multitasking skills
• Willingness to learn
• High aptitude for leadership with exceptional communication skills
• Serv Safe Certified