Katherine R. McGann
5431 N Santa Monica Blvd
Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin, 53217
• Communication- strong interpersonal skills.
• Persistence- works through problems efficiently and cooperatively.
• Hard-working- focus on completing the task at hand in an efficient manner while putting quality first.
• Passionate- cares about the work at hand.
• Open to learning new things- always ready to learn and adapt.
• Whitefish Bay High School Graduate- high honor roll all eight semesters.
• Current Undergraduate Business Student at the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management
• Starbuck Corporation (Mequon, WI and Minneapolis, MN)- worked as a barista in a fast-paced and intense work environment. Focused on customer service and the quality of the product served.
• Harry Rose and Samson Family Jewish Community Center (Whitefish Bay, WI)- lifeguarded, taught swim lessons, and coached swim team.
• Hy and Richard Smith JCC Family Waterpark- worked as Head Lifeguard and helped to manage a smooth and successful day at the Waterpark for all members.
• Advanced Barista- almost one year of experience working as a barista in an extremely intense and fast-paced environment.
• Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel- completion of a college-level Microsoft Excel course.
• Exceptional Customer Service- at Starbucks I have learned how important customer service is in the success of an operation. In addition, my time spend as a Head Lifeguard taught me essential skills in communicating with customers.
• Ability to work well with kids- I have been babysitting and teaching swim lessons for three years.
Barista, Lifeguard, business