Katherine Fink Resume
KATHERINE (KATIE) FINK
692 Old Post Road | Bedford, NY 10506
------------ | Mobile: ------------
ELON UNIVERSITY ELON, NORTH CAROLINA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Management, Concentration in Business Analytics May 2019
Relevant Coursework: Analytics for Business Strategy; Process, Systems and Technology; Data Mining; Strategic Management
Member of Epsilon Sigma Alpha, Co-ed Service Sorority
Intern, Project Gravitas, New York City June 2017-August 2017
● Conducted robust qualitative and quantitative research on industry trends and the environment to help the company decide
what to prioritize, which resulted in assisting the development of a future strategy.
● Created engaging visuals for meetings with potential partners – to bring the project gravitas proposition to life.
● Assisted in two off-site photo shoots to ensure their smooth and successful operation. This included transporting supplies
to and from the site and prepping clothes for the shoot.
● Engaged in the warehouse inventory management process to support the operational team.
Sales Associate, Vineyard Vines, Nantucket, MA May 2016 – August 2016
● Generated strong sales for the company during the busiest season of the year through exceptional customer service.
● Supported management team by assisting in the training of new associates each week.
● Maintained streamlined operations within the store, including in-store merchandise feedback and upkeep, robust inventory
management and back-of-house organization.
Sales Associate, Treat Skincare Center, Bedford Hills, NY July 2012 – Present
● Managed full daily operations for the skincare center including; inventory management, store opening and closing, register
staffing and customer appointment management.
● Utilized robust product training and knowledge to support clients of all ages in finding tailored skincare solutions.
Volunteer, Global Leadership Adventure, Tanzania, Africa June 2013- July 2013
Summer Abroad Service Program
● Taught English in local classrooms and volunteered on projects at a village primary school to help better equip the school
with the resources it needs to provide the best education for its students.
● Saw native animals on an African safari at two (out of the country’s sixteen) national parks devoted to wildlife protection.
● Hiked the base of Mount Kilimanjaro.
● Learned and experienced African arts such as African dance, percussion, and batik cloth dyeing.
● Spent a day and night among the Maasai nomadic warrior tribe.
Microsoft Excel, strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal communication skills
Spanish Language: conversational proficiency
Art, food, cooking, Nantucket, the beach, my dog, The Office, golf, skiing