------------ | ------------
Tulane University Political Science graduate with a strong background in international non-profit management. Fast learner, tech-savvy, creative and diplomatic. Effective leader, supervisor, and patient coach with exceptional people skills.
Tulane University New Orleans, LA
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science May 2018
• Minor: Public Policy
• Captain of Ultimate Frisbee team – planned practices, organized fundraisers, planned travel for team of 40+ members
Kristin Palmer for District C City Council Campaign New Orleans, LA
Volunteer Coordinator/ Campaign Staff 2017
• Researched policy issues relating to the West Bank & Downtown New Orleans with a specific focus on Short Term Rental policy
• Conducted opposition research, provided briefings on local political media coverage.
• Recruited, trained and organized volunteers for field and election day operations.
• Assisted candidate and senior staff.
• Gathered and input voter data on NationalBuilder
Universal Data, Inc. New Orleans, LA
Inside Sales 2019
• Maintained organic revenue growth and obtained agreement, license & support renewals
• Quoted prices and credit terms and prepared sales contracts for orders obtained.
• Entered new customer data and other sales data into the Customer Relations Management database.
• First point of contact for customers inquiries, requests for support and hardware purchases.
Youth Ultimate Project Seattle, WA/ Cambodia
Project Lead 2012-2015
• Lead a team of seven coaches running Ultimate Frisbee camps in Phnom Penh, Cambodia for two years.
• Planned three weeks of camps that served over 100 kids as well as health and community building activities.
• Organized and scheduled three weeks of travel for seven people including transportation, lodging and food.
• Fund-raised over $50,000 over two years, organized two large fundraising events.
• Applied for grants, reached out to potential donors with direct asks.
• Extensive public speaking.
Tulane University Intramural Sports New Orleans, LA
• Recruited, trained and managed entire team of intramural referees and supervised all gameplay for three years.
• Responsible for setting up and keeping track of all equipment, responded to player complaints.
• Interviewed and hired new supervisors.
No on I-1240 Seattle, WA
• Contacted voters, canvassed door-to-door, placed signs around the city.
• Conducted interviews and attended debates and meetings with senior campaign members.
• Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• NationBuilder software
• ConnectWise Database