Ashford University HOME
8620 Spectrum Center Blvd 9322 Autumn View Avenue
San Diego CA 92123 Las Vegas, NV 89178
• Current MBA candidate with broad experience in various business/marketing divisions and industries and an excellent understanding of the overall operations of a company. Developed strong interpersonal and communication skills with previous job experiences. Ambitious and enthusiastic, ability to learn and adapt quickly and provide results under pressure. Looking to work in a challenging position within an entrepreneurial minded company where I’m able to grow and leverage my skills and creativity.
• Managerial experience with money counting/handling and store operations.
• Over four years of sales/marketing experience.
• Creative thinker, hardworking, detail oriented and an affinity of working alone and with others.
* Top Sales Manager at Brooks Brothers.
Lock Haven University
Bachelor in Business Management (Finance concentration)
MBA (Entrepreneurship/Business Information Systems)
• Mathematics for management
* Business development
• Financial accounting
• Money and Banking
• Financial Management
• Business Law 1&2
Brooks Brothers Inc.
March 2017 to 2018
(Store supervisor responsible for running various aspect of the store business, supervising managers, making schedule, visual and merchandising promotion specialist and representing the company's high level of integrity, values and morals and reputation to each and every Brooks Brothers customer)
American Eagle Co.
November 2016 to January 2017
(Handling store daily operations, marketing, top sales leader and creating the best store experience for customers)
March 2016 to October 2016
(Assistant Store Manager handling different principles of management, including store operations, recruiting, diversity, human resources, stockroom systems, visual merchandising and creating the best store experience.)
Fine Jewelry Dept.
November 2014 to September 2015
(Fine Jewelry Sales Associate/Manager)
Design Strategy at J.P Morgan Chase Bank
June 2013 to September 2013
(Set up programs/software, install computers)
RELATED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Fluent in other foreign languages like French and creole.
• Computer skills. (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
• Finance/Sales/marketing Experience
• High Interpersonal/communication skills
• Task/Goal oriented
* Top Sales manager at American Eagle
Top Sales Manager