Jayda N. Thompson
2925 NW 126thAvenue | Sunrise, FL ------------055| ------------
University of Miami Coral Gables, Florida
Bachelor of Business Administration in Legal Studies, Minor in Political Science Expected May 2020
• GPA: 3.8
• Relevant Coursework: Business Law, Marketing, Entrepreneurship Law, Negotiation, Legislative Processes, Security in South Asia, American Government, International Relations
American Heritage High School Plantation, Florida
• GPA: 3.95 August 2011-May 2015
• Relevant Coursework: Economics course, Government course
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Organo Sunrise, FL
Marketing Associate August 2011– 2017
• Prepared recognition templates for marketing associates which boosted morale and performance and assisted with market research by sampling products at various venues.
• Managed record keeping for preparation of monthly expense reports for tax purposes, which reduced time spent on tax preparation documentation and assisted with product displays and customized
expos to strengthen the impact of new product launches.
• Categorized expenses by type and month incurred, which eliminated backlog and researched background of competition in the marketing industry to determine their strength in the marketplace.
• Learned administrative and people skills along with adapting to different dynamics to acquire knowledge for and relating to potential business partners.
American Heritage High School Plantation, FL
Service Team Leader August 2012– May 2015
• Participated in community-based initiatives to positively impact the community through donation projects for those in need and organized delivery of food products and necessities to children’s homes, the Lighthouse of Broward and for Samaritan’s Purse
• Strengthened administrating skills in orchestrating care packages to children in need overseas and organized commercial activities for a family business booth at a church sponsored fundraising
• Learned organizational skills through management as well as when to take appropriate initiative in chaotic circumstances
SKILLS, ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Activities: Golf outing volunteer to build confidence in and relationships with others, Beach Cleanup Volunteer through high school, Volunteer at The Bridge Church, Serving at King Jesus Ministry Church
Interests: Traveling, Sports, Fitness, Piano, Film, Dance, Political Science, Kpop, Baking, Cooking, Drawing, Song Writing, Singing, Christianity
legal, entrepreneur, administrative, organized, data entry, political science, online, work from home