Embler Igwe's Resume
EMBLER C. IGWE
Houston, TX | ------------ | ------------ | Blog: ------------
Seeking the opportunity to assist in building brand awareness online with effective communication and original digital content.
MASTER OF ARTS | AUG 2020 | THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON – CLEAR LAKE
· Digital Media – PR and Social Media Concentration
BACHELOR OF LIBERAL AND FINE ARTS | AUG 2015| THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT SAN ANTONIO
· Political Science and Legal Studies
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Administrative Skills | Blog Writing | Digital Content Creation | Event Coordination | Social Media Management | Video Editing
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT | KELSEY-SEYBOLD CLINIC | JAN 2018 – MAR 2019
· Generate marketing proposals and produce social media campaigns to increase community engagement.
· Create and publish original content on multiple social media platforms, not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
· Assist with off-site social media coverage of Kelsey-Seybold events and custom content opportunities including Facebook Live and Instagram Live events.
PROJECT MANAGER – CONTRACT | DOMINION CHAPEL HOUSTON | JAN 2018- JAN 2019
· Created and organized creative digital content for the church’s social media platforms.
· Measured post performance and implemented needed changes using appropriate tools and analytics.
· Met with board members to clarify specific content needs for themed months/events and offered social media coverage of all church related functions.
SUMMER PART–TIME SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER| KERAVADA INC. | APRIL 2017- JULY 2017
· Identified the company’s social media marketing needs and drafted a plan of action for more efficient email marketing.
· Created online content and maintained new marketing campaigns/brand promotions by posting daily on the business’ social media platforms.
· Measured the effectiveness of the company’s product campaigns with various analytic tools such as Google and Facebook analytics.
DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN| COBLE STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS | APRIL 2017 – JUNE 2017
· Managed the company’s media equipment during presentations at company related events.
· Scheduled and posted content on all active social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter).
· Brainstormed ideas for future company film sessions and social media postings for Coble Studios’ various platforms.
LIFE + STYLE BLOGGER | EMBLERTODAY| APRIL 2016 - PRESENT
· Research and implement effective social media marketing tactics.
· Build social media content calendar that focuses on affordable fashion, encouragement and delicious food.
· Interact with the blog community by responding to comments while also identifying opportunities for improving social
media following and engagement.
social media, blogger, writer, creative