To utilize my skills with helping, education, and further learning.
Professional Experience: 02/17/18- Present- Role Model/Nanny- College Sitter,Nannies & tutors Rockville Centre, NY
● Comprehensive knowledge of infant and child care, including nutrition and safety.
● Excellent cooking skills with the ability to prepare menus for the family.
● Strong time management skills.
● Upbeat and compassionate personality. the ability to make close and trusting relationships with parents and children
● A good imagination to plan activities that are fun and help development.
● The ability to cope with unexpected situations. the ability to stay calm under pressure. lots of energy and stamina.
Hand & Stone, Rockville Centre,NY —Sale Associate/Front Desk
● Assisting in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas and storage rooms
● Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, and greeting members/ guests upon arrival
● Performing administrative tasks including filing, data entry of client records
● Maintaining a professional front desk and reception area
● Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool
● Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members
● Advancing your knowledge of retail products and promotions
● Upselling memberships & upgrades towards facails and massages
HairMania Oceanside NY -5/01/2018-3/01/2019
● Answer phone calls in a timely manner
● Answer customer inquiries and take messages
● Make schedules and appointments for hair stylists
● Call to confirm appointments with customers
● Explain available services and prices to customers
● Take payment for salon services
07/03/13-09/01/18 Head Sleep Away Summer Camp administrative staff camp Integrity, Middletown, NY Responsibilities:
● Design and implement weekly schedule, activities, and programming for camp group.
● Organize and lead small and large group activities such as crafts, nature, songs, games, swimming, archery, canoeing, family night, and opening and closing ceremonies.
● Identify and respond to camper behavioral issues, and report concerns to camp leadership. -
● Communicate with parents regarding participant experiences and expectations.
● Maintain accurate program records, including incident reports, logs, and daily attendance reports.
● Planned, coordinated, and executed activities while guiding campers in personal growth and daily living skills.
● Assisted in direction and supervision of campers in their living unit and during activities while championing program initiatives and camp mission
● Safeguarded personal property, camp equipment, and facilities.
● Provided leadership to campers in all areas and acted as a role model in all areas of camp activities, including cleanliness, punctuality, chores, rules, and sportsmanship.
● Contributed to verbal and written evaluations, activity planning, and administration.
● Provided assistance to camp counselors and administrative leadership by supervising campers at all times to ensure safety and enjoyment.
● Assisted to setup and tear down activities, guiding campers to and from classes, and reinforcing camp and program rules and regulations.
● Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, and team
● Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment
● Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
● Exhibit professional conduct in work place at all times including in interactions with clients, with other team members and when unsupervised
● Maintain a clean and professional work environment
● Excellent customer service skills
● Self motivated and reliable
● Ability to Multitask
● Microsoft word ,powerpoint, excel
● Millennium healthfitness edition
Nassau community college
References available upon request.