Digital Marketing Internship Resume
5167 Cinderlane Pkwy. # 107. Orlando, FL 32809 | xxx-xxx-xxxx | email@example.com
Energetic and passionate college student working towards a BAS in Business and Organizational Leadership at Valencia College. Aiming towards developing more knowledge of digital advertising, product development, and consumer research strategies in order to satisfy career goals.
Valencia College – Orlando, FL
• Bachelors in Applied Sciences: Business and Organizational Leadership
• Expected Graduation: April 2020
• GPA: 3.6
• Relevant Coursework – Business Writing and Communications, Marketing Management, Accounting, Strategic Planning and Decision Making, Principles of Marketing, General Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media, and Email marketing)
• Member of the NSCS (National Society of Collegiate Scholars)
Skills & Abilities
• English Fluent – Verbal and Written,
• Spanish Fluent – Verbal and Written
• Portuguese Fluent – Verbal and Written
CBP Martial Arts Academy- Marketing Campaign – September 2018 – December 2018
• Designed a cost-effective marketing campaign for a local martial arts academy that leveraged a combination of social, email, and offline marketing techniques.
Actively seeking employment | September 2018 – current
Warehouse associate | Lightstyle of Orlando | Aug 2017- Sept 2018
• Prepared order by processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials, packing boxes and placing orders in the delivery area.
• Maintained inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
• Conserved safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat.
• Built a wide variety of merchandise in accordance to customer demand.
Personal Trainer | International Basketball Training Inc | Jan 2017- Aug 2017
• Created and implemented work-out programs to facilitate individual needs to each players’ goals.
• Built a strong client base with repeated business.
• Ensured clients performed individualized programs correctly and efficiently.
• Maintained package deals and overall revenue deducted from each client.
Ambassador | Sea World | Apr 2015- Jan 2017
• Consistently promoted and encouraged an enthusiastic experience for all guests.
• Created a fluid arrival and exit process for all assigned attractions.
• Balanced the needs of multiple guests in a fast-paced environment.
• Trained various staff members.
• Assisted with maintained the cleanliness of daily designated areas.
• In-depth knowledge of social media marketing platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Blogging, and Email
• Adept with Microsoft Office Suite
• Trilingual: Advanced
• Familiar with marketing research tools: Link Explorer, Keyword Explorer, Mozbar SEO Toolbar
• Currently seeking online courses to further expand my skillset
Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Intern, Social Media Marketing Intern, Social Media