Digital Marketer and Content Strategist
Experienced social media and content specialist seeking new opportunities in gaming industries.
Welfel Ventures, Scythe Esports and The Beard Club
Social Media & Content Specialist February 2018 – Mar 2019
● Planned and scheduled social media content calendar for Scythe Esports and The Beard Club.
● Developed engaging campaigns across all Instagram, Twitter and Facebook social channels.
● Collaborated with video editors, graphic designers and influencers to create compelling gaming content.
● Scheduled, ran, and A/B tested promotional campaigns for The Beard Club and Scythe Esports events.
● Optimized campaigns after tracking performance through Facebook Insights, Hootsuite, and Google Analytics.
Contract Content Creator
Blockchain, AR, Game Development February 2017 – June 2018
● Contract copywriter for Fueled, an award winning mobile, web, and design company. Wrote articles on
cutting-edge technology and the latest happenings in blockchain news. Worked closely with the Fueled SEO team
to ensure each article meets the best SEO standards.
● Determined blockchain content strategy and built relationships with other blockchain content creators.
● Worked with Packt to develop course content and authored four e-learning software development courses.
Freelance Unity Development, Rain Reality & Playcrafting
Freelance Unity Developer Aug 2016 - Aug 2017
● Participated in several game jams and collaborative projects to create games and solve unique challenges.
● Developed a series of AR application prototypes and conducted research for education startup, Rain Reality.
Accela, Government Software
Account Manager July 2016 - March 2017
● Managed accounts and projects of several small government agencies simultaneously.
● Utilized JIRA software to manage support tickets and record bugs found in company software.
EPIK, English Program in Korea
English Teacher Aug 2014 - Aug 2015
● Taught classes of 30 - 40 students.
● Created fun-interactive English learning games to help enrich each child’s learning experience.
Digital Marketing & Front End Web Development Nanodegrees from Udacity, Online Academy
● Recipient of 2018 Grow With Google Scholarship
● Digital Marketing Nanodegree: in-depth instruction on creating great social media content, measuring results
using Google Analytics, running ad campaigns using Facebook Ads and Google AdWords, and optimizing SEO.
● Front-end Web Development Nanodegree: learned how to create scalable websites using HTML, CSS,
State University of New York (SUNY) at Oswego , Oswego, NY September 2009 - May 2013
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
● Graduated Cum Laude and achieved Dean’s List during all semesters
● Studied abroad in South Korea at Hanyang University
Skills: Front-end Web Development (HTML, CSS, JS), Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, Social media
marketing, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Creative writing, Adobe XD, Audacity, Affinity Photo,
Growth Hacking, Community management, Social Bakers, Video marketing, Keyword generation, Conversion optimization
Languages: Japanese (Beginner/currently learning), Korean (Beginner), Chinese (intermediate knowledge)
Accomplishments : Chosen for the 2017 PAX East Indie Game Exhibitor out of thousands of applicants
digital marketing, content strategy, content marketing, content creation, SEO, SEM, Social Media