David Feliciano Resume
141 Luxorwind Drive Garner, North Carolina 27529
------------ - ------------ –
Hardware: A+/Network+ Trained ∙ Dell/HP/IBM/Lenovo/Toshiba/Apple workstations and laptops ∙ HP and Lexmark printers.
Software: Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Access/Outlook/Frontpage/Sharepoint) ∙ Active Directory ∙ Ticketing system/queue management(Fujitsu, Cherwell, Service Now & Heat) ∙ Lync/Skype for Business ∙ ∙ Backoffice Remote Desktop ∙ Remote Desktop ∙ Norton/Symantic Ghost ∙ DOS
Email: Microsoft Exchange ∙ Lotus Notes ∙ Webmail
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Millenium/XP/2000/98/95 ∙ Windows Server 2003 & 2008 ∙ Enterprise RedHat/ RedHat 6
The Select Group/Merz – Raleigh, NC 02/2020-03/2020 – Migration Technician(Contractor)
• Imaged new Lenovo Laptops with Windows 10 and installed Office 365.
• Backed up and migrated in warranty Lenovo laptops from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
• Used Heat ticketing system to resolve incidents and perform installation requests.
Syneos Health (Previously INC Research) – Raleigh, NC 04/2016-12/2019 – Application Support Technician (Contractor)
• Created, updated and closed work orders and trouble tickets from Cherwell and Service Now(Standard user up to Executive Level Support)..
• Troubleshot/fixed issues with various programs via phone, email and remote support.
• Updated and maintained documentation with the department.
• Used Active Directory to create accounts, add or remove permissions and reset passwords.
Smart Source/Sysco Foods – Selma, NC 01/2016-04/2016 – Migration Technician/Lead Floor Walker (Contractor)
• Performed Windows 8.1 migration for Sysco Foods employees.
• Created data backups and installed programs on new or upgraded Dell laptops.
Astadia(Previously Idea) – Raleigh, NC 02/2012-10/2015 – Project Analyst/Dispatcher/Help Desk Technician
• Created, updated and closed work orders for incoming tickets system/queue management.
• Called and scheduled appointments with the end users and field technicians.
• Maintained daily spreadsheets to log/record work performed and start and stop times for technicians.
• Troubleshot issues with various software programs and various hardware issues.
• Coordinated and escalated tickets with other departments.
IBM – RTP, NC 04/2012-10/2012 – Linux Migration Technician (Contractor)
• Performed migration from Windows Operating Systems to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Operating Systems for various employees.
• Performed application installations and data migrations for end users. Installed, configured and troubleshot new hire machines.
• Provided, configured and maintained Lotus Notes for employees.
Performance PC Consulting – Raleigh, NC 01/2004-12/2019 – Computer Systems Consultant
• Performs consulting services including on-site and remote troubleshooting, repair, and upgrade of software and hardware-related problems for consumers, small businesses, and various contract jobs(Mac and PC Support).
• Supported Windows Server 2003, MS Exchange, VPN, Office 2003, 2010, 2016 & 365 / XP / Vista / 07 and voicemail support.
• Provides onsite, phone, and remote support services to clients(IPhone, Android and Cisco desk phones).
• Remote and desk side support of PC/Laptop (Dell/HP/etc.).
• Verified and modified user account permissions in Active Directory.
• Learned proprietary software quickly applying that knowledge to client needs.
• Recorded and updated client issues using various Help desk Trouble Ticketing Systems.
• Setup and implementation of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office. Also performed Windows Migration.
• Prepared and refreshed machines with images using Norton / Symantec Ghost.
• Collaborated with other internal departments to ensure complete resolution of issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provided technical support for the Wachovia to/Wells Fargo conversion project(2015).
Cendant Operation, Inc – Garden City, NY 02/2000-12/2003 - Computer Technician
• Worked in desktop and LAN support service department, providing troubleshooting and maintenance services for PC and peripheral devices for approximately 2,000 employees(Standard user up to Executive Level Support).
• Performed installation upgrade services of both hardware and software. Setup training lab for various training classes.
• Setup and connection of local and networked printers.
Slattery Skanska Inc – JFK Airport, Jamaica, NY 08/2001-08/2002 - Safety Administrator
• Maintained records and logs for construction safety data on a $1.2 billion Air/Rail Transit Consortium Project at JFK Airport in New York.
• Produced identification badges and tracked activities for approximately 4,000 project personnel.
BA Business Administration (IT Focus), 2003 - Briarcliffe College – Bethpage, New York