- proficient in Object-Oriented languages and practices
- Software Development experienced in the Agile Development strategy using GitHub and ZenHub.
- Parallel Programming experience with using MPI, Pthreads, and Cuda. Also learned about different parallel algorithms and strategies to optimize code performance.
- Computer Security Systems knowledge on different encodings/decoding techniques (AES/DES) and how to configure networks and firewalls.
- Knowledge in Computer Architecture and memory structure
- Knowledge in Physics (Mechanics, Heat & Waves, Electricity & Magnetism, Relativity)
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experienced in Windows, Apple, and Linux OS
- Good communication and works well with others
- C++ (Most comfortable using)
- MIPS assembly
Learning Assistant for Mechanics, Dept. of Physics at Texas State
Fall 2017 – Fall 2018 (4 semesters)
• Facilitated students learning and discussion over Newtonian concepts in small groups.
• Acted as a tutor at the help center, answered questions for the students and helped them solve problems.
• Improved my problem-solving and teamwork skills, by working with the other LA’s during prep.
Texas State University, San Marcos, TX
B.S Computer Science (minor Math and Physics); graduated: Spring 2019
GPA: 3.33 Dean’s List: Spring 2016, Fall 2017, Fall 2018
Physics, C++, C, Java, Python, Linux, Space