NC State Call Center, Ruffalo Noel Levitz LLC, Raleigh, NC
October 2018 – May 2019, 11 hrs./wk.
• Gained strong communication skills through initiating phone calls with North Carolina State University Alumni
• Developed phone call etiquette as well as skills required to have a professional phone call
Camp Counselor (Seasonal), Summer School for the Performing Arts, Westford, MA
June 2018 - August 2018, 40 hrs./wk.
• Assisted in supervision of elementary and middle school aged children
• Lead breakout activities with small groups of children
• Attended daily staff meetings and provided thoughtful input on how daily routine could be improved
Mechanical Engineering Intern, UTC Aerospace Systems, Westford, MA
May 2018, 20 hrs./wk.
• Used CREO to model Engineering drawings
• Organized parts by different properties using Excel
• Created a professional work environment with peers
Sales Associate, Marshalls, Westford, MA
April 2017 - August 2018, 10 hrs./wk.
• Various customer service and merchandising duties
• Opened and closed the store, ensured accurate pricing, basic register skills, handled customer inquiries
• Developed strong customer service and interpersonal skills
summer, job, college student