Lake Como, NJ
Hard working and motivated individual with over seven years of experience in various customer service focused roles. Detail-oriented with excellent communication, problem solving and organization skills. Ability to eectively work independently and with a team. Seeking to apply my skillset to a position that I can take pride in and grow within a company that I resonate with.
Ocean County College
Associates of Arts and Sciences, Visual Communications
Jughandle Brewing Company
Delivery Driver 2019 - Present
• Loaded truck daily according to assigned route.
• Ensured safe and ecient transport of product at all times.
• Worked with sales personnel to solve any issues and strengthen relationships with accounts. • Washed kegs, cleaned and organized the warehouse during downtime.
• Demonstrated safe and ecient transport and handling of all products.
• Assisted with various tasks around the brewery including working on the canning line.
Colonial Ranch Market
2013 - 2019
• Delivered excellent customer service and always remained friendly and professional in a high volume and fast-paced environment
• Prepped and produced catering orders according to schedule.
• Handled inventory and ordering for multiple departments as well as received those orders to
ensure quality and consistency.
• Managed multiple tasks simultaneously such as assistance to customers, production of catering orders and packaging of products while keeping the store cleaned and stocked.
• Directed teams in various departments to perform efficiently and optimally at all times
beer, brewery, deliver driver