Chris Marmolejo Resume
Masters of Arts, Education, University of California Santa Cruz
Preliminary Single Subject English Credential July 2018
English Language Learner Authorization (ELAS)
Bachelors of Arts Cum Laude, Communications, Cal State University, San Bernardino
Concentrations: Mass Communications & Public Relations June 2015
I intend to tie fashion and social awareness, creating a career that expresses a visionary, multidimensional style which transgress boxes, heteronormativity and marginalization.
English Teacher, Mission Hill Middle School Aug. 2018-June 2019
- Design & implement disciplinary, developmentally appropriate units
- Implement Universal Design for Learning strategies & appropriate modifications to provide curriculum access for all students
- Uses developmentally, linguistically, and culturally appropriate learning activities, instructional materials, & resources
- Collaborate with Department members to construct equitable learning experiences
- Advisor for Latino Student Union and Co-advisor for Black Student Union
Student Teacher, Aptos High School Nov. 2017-June 2018
- Develop formative & summative assessments that inform instruction
- Employed lecture, demonstration, and discussion teaching methods in class.
- Design technology integrated instructional activities that foster critical thinking skills and provide for equitable access.
Student Teacher, Scotts Valley Middle School August 2017-Oct. 2017
- Developed units around equity, society, and literature
Substitute Teacher, Colton Joint Unified School District Oct. 2016-June 2017
- Maintained cooperative relationships with administrators, teachers, colleagues, students, and parents
- Strong research abilities
- Proactive, driven team member
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent professionalism within all communications.
- Experience in collaboration and relationship building with a variety of stakeholders.
- Adept at flexibility with organizational tasks.
- Leverage multiple modalities to foster communication and collaboration within a team environment.
~References & writing samples available upon request~