20942 Paseo Nogal, Lake Forest, CA|(C) xxx-xxx-xxxx| xxx-xxx-xxxx
To provide children with the necessary care and education to be successful learners. Dedicated to creating an atmosphere that is stimulating, encouraging, safe, and adaptive to each child's individual needs.
• Strong communication skills
• Positive thinker
• Strong work ethic
• Quick thinking
California State University Fullerton, Bachelor of Science in Child and Adolescent Development, Cum Laude, 2019.
The Tutoring Club – Escondido 10/2016-05/2017
• Worked one-on-one with a small group, between one to four students, at a time to teach and help with homework assignments and test preparation
• Recorded the students daily progress to their profiles on the company database
• Communicated effectively with students of various ages at different learning levels
• Tutored students on multiple subjects, focusing primarily on math and English, along with any homework help
Destination Sitters – Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego 04/2015 - Present
• Work at multiple different hotels in Orange County and Los Angeles to babysit for families while they are on vacation
• Must form a quick connection with the parents so that they feel comfortable while they are gone.
• Responsible for entertaining the children with different games and activities
• Ensure the surrounding areas are safe for child(ren)
In Home Daycare – Lake Forest 09/2015-Present
• Help teach children the activities designated in the daily lesson plan
• Promote conflict resolution between the children
• Promote social and emotional learning in daily play and projects
• Entertain and interact with the children during play time
• Engage in activities that promote cognitive development
Saddleback College – Mission Viejo, CA – 08/2014 – 07/2017
Student Success Mentor –
• Informed students at Saddleback College of opportunities available to them
• Worked to help them be successful both in their academics and in their lives outside of school.
• Greeted and established a rapport with the students, allowing them to be comfortable and confident in their surroundings
• Led incoming freshman and new students on tours around campus to help them become better aware of their surroundings on campus
• Assisted counselors in workshops to help the students work on their comprehensive plans for their academic goals at Saddleback
• Ran the canopy placed in the quad to answer questions the students may have throughout the day
• Presented information to classrooms around campus about information that will help students in their academic success
• Informed students about the different tips of the week so they could receive more information about the campus and school year
Bricks4Kidz- Lake Forest and San Juan Capistrano- 03/2015 –01/2016
• Helped children expand their understanding of standard engineering and math concepts by building different items with Lego pieces
• Helped students understand the background information of what it is they are building and how the items are used in the real world
• Interacted with both the children in the classroom and their parents so they stay informed on what it is that their children are doing in each class every week
Treasures & Jewels – Lake Forest, CA - 09/2010-05/2017
Personal Assistant –
• Maintained and organized inventory.
• Assisted with order processing and inspection of orders prior to shipping.
• Packaged and shipped orders for domestic and international shipping.
• Assisted with product production
• Assisted with sales
Child care, teacher, tutor, teacher's assistant