Conor M. Cahill
287 Hebron Rd.
Staunton, VA 24401
My goal is to gain invaluable knowledge through this opportunity, while also working towards a collective goal in an efficient manner.
The University of Lynchburg, Lynchburg, VA
• Rising Senior pursing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting, expected May 2020.
University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA
• Completed two semesters before transferring to the University of Lynchburg.
Staunton-Augusta YMCA, Staunton, VA
Head Lifeguard at Natural Chimneys Park Pool | 2015-2018 | Part-time 30 hours a week
• As head guard, my responsibilities included managerial tasks such as; making monthly schedules, conducted interviews, oversight of facilities, and provided instruction during in-service skill sessions.
First Year Programs, The University of Lynchburg, Lynchburg, VA
Transfer Orientation Leader | 2017 | Part-time 10 hours a week
• This position helps transfer students acclimate to the new school in a fun and instructive environment. My primary tasks included planning and leading tours of campus, social activities and helped to welcome students. This job allowed me to develop skills in communication, planning, and organization.
Snapdragon Pho, Staunton VA
Cashier, Customer Service, Cook, Server | 2017-2018 | Full-time
• This job included serving customers, preparing food, and collecting money.
Leadership & Extracurricular Activities
• University of Lynchburg Athletics Leadership Academy (LALA) 2017-2018.
• University of Lynchburg Varsity Track and Field.
o Team Captain: Indoor 2017-2019; Outdoor 2018, 2019
o All ODAC Athlete: Indoor and Outdoor 2018
• CPR 2017
• First Aid 2017
• APE 2017
• QuickBooks Online Advanced Certification 2019
• Proficient with Python, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Data Base Normalization
• Knowledgeable of tax regulations and accounting practices.
• Leadership and management skills in a wide variety of arenas.
• Available upon request