Brittany Morrison Resume
5215 Monroe Rd, Charlotte, NC 29229 • xxx-xxx-xxxx • xxx-xxx-xxxx
Competent Customer Service Representative driven to exceed sales goals and build long-term relationships with customers. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success through quality service, professional communication, and a positive attitude.
• Patient and empathetic
• Great communication and listening skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Sales experience
• Computer literate
• Data entry
Retail Sales Associate, 10/2018 to Current
Thrift Avenue – West Columbia, SC
• Provided excellent customer service while engaging with customers, during sales transactions, and when promptly answering customer phone calls.
• Operated a cash register for cash and credit card transactions, and balanced the drawer.
• Maintained and organized store merchandise racks, windows, and displays by size, style and color to promote visually appealing environment.
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
Adoption Counselor, 09/2017 to 10/2018
Pets Incorporated – West Columbia, SC
• Prescreened customers for animal adoptions, performed animal adoptions and related paperwork.
• Rang up customers for adoptions, animal products, and veterinary services.
• Entered data and filed adoption papers, answered phones, kept logs and updated animal files.
• Cleaned, fed, bathed, medicated, and walked all animals in the facility.
• Guided volunteers through the regulations and daily operations of the organization.
Intern Music Producer, 07/2018 to 08/2018
Tapp’s Arts Center – Columbia, SC
• Worked with a music producer and various performers to record the desired sound for projects.
• Set up and maintained professional audio recording equipment to record a group of 40 girls aging 8 to 12 years old.
Volunteer, 03/2017 to 03/2017
Transitions Homeless Center – Columbia, SC
• Prepared and distributed meals to the homeless.
• Assisted with cleaning the facility
Volunteer Musician, 02/2017 to 02/2017
The Crossings Assisted Living Facility – Columbia, SC
• Performed original music for the residents for engaging entertainment.
• Distributed food to the residents.
Volunteer, 07/2014 to 07/2015
Kid’s First Pediatrics – Fayetteville, NC
• Constructed pamphlets about adolescent diseases and handed them out to parents.
• Cleaned the workspace and stocked inventory.
Volunteer, 07/2014 to 07/2015
Alms House – Fayetteville, NC
• Organized store merchandise racks, folded clothing, and sorted various clothing and household items.
• Maintained a clean work environment.
• Provided excellent customer service by transporting purchased items to the customer's vehicles.
Volunteer Musician, 12/2013 to 12/2013
UniHealth Retirement Facility – Columbia, SC
• Entertained the residents of the facility with original music.
Bachelor of Science: Sport and Entertainment Management, Class of 2020
University of South Carolina – Columbia, SC
Resume, Brittany Morrison, Music, Charlotte