Jessie Ann Reeves
San Jose, California, USA. I ------------ I ------------
I am an experienced Legal Professional and Attorney at Law with over 4+ years demonstrated history of working in the Non-Profit organizations and worked as a Legal Intern for various Law Clinics’. I recently passed the California Bar Examination and currently open to employment opportunities as an Associate Attorney or legal department for data privacy compliance. I possess a track-record for providing legal representation for startup companies, preparing a broad spectrum of legal documents, providing pro-bono representation, and conducting research on legal precedents. I am also a Certified Information Privacy Professional and currently pursuing my CIPM, CIPP-E, and CCPA Certifications respectively.
• Legal Research
• Data Privacy Compliance
• Information Privacy
• Legal Document Drafting
• Nonprofits • Client Follow-Up
• Time Management
• Strategic Planning
• Mock Negotiation • Microsoft Office Suite
• Public Speaking
• Compliant Drafting
• Communication Skills
• Leadership Skills
Full-time caregiver for family member June 2018 – July 2020
• Provided daily care for my grandmother until we could get her into a nursing home for Alzheimer’s patients.
• During this time, I studied for the California and Wyoming bar examinations
Entrepreneurs’ Law Clinic June 2017 – April 2018
Northern California Innocence Project August 2016 – May 2018
• Conducted in-depth research on Legal Precedents in regards to Habeas Corpus Claims, prepared trial binders, drafted memoranda and legal documents under the supervision of staff attorneys.
Katharine and George Alexander Community Law Center Clinic June 2016 – September 2016
• Provided pro-bono representation in a default judgement claim to a low-income client, prepared a negotiation settlement through a demand letter with petitioner’s legal counsel and wrote a motion to vacate. The motion resulted in a judgement for our client and attorney’s fees.
Santa Clara University School of Law I Juris Doctor
• Received High Tech Law Certification Corporate Specialization
• Received Public Interest and Social Justice Certificate
Park University I Bachelor of Science; Criminal Justice & Corrections Administrations
Certified Information Privacy Professional, USA (CIPP/US) – License No.------------1 – July 2017
CIPM, CIPP-E, & CCPA Certifications – In View
State Bar of California - #33112 I State Bar of Wyoming -
attorney, associate attorney, legal