------------ | ------------ | ------------ | Palos Verdes, CA
Passionate and innovative graduate offering experience in public relations and event management seeking exposure in communications.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
● Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building and leadership skills.
● Exemplary knowledge of the social media landscape.
● Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication.
● Experience handling multiple projects with ease.
Customer Service Representative May 2018 – August 2019
Culver City Volvo and Mazda, Culver City, CA
● Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
● Manage multi-line telephone system in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary
● Assist with a variety of administrative tasks while providing support for appropriate personnel
Event Management Intern, June 2018 – August 2018
Association of Volleyball Professionals Volleyball Tournament, Hermosa Beach, CA
● Collaborated with the hospitality team while assisting/coordinating set-up of on-site event
● Accommodated talent needs and requirements to ensure client satisfaction
● Remained an active team-player by providing support wherever necessary
PR Intern, September 2016 – May 2017
The Branding Bee & BluePrint PR, Beverly Hills, CA
● Assisted in the completion of various presentations via Microsoft PowerPoint
● Packaged & distributed orders to high profile personnel while tracking follow up / promotional opportunities
● Provided product guidance to various in-house clients
Social Media Intern, July 2016 – August 2016
Pacific Coast Advertising, Palos Verdes, CA
Completed layout design project by prospecting calls, gathering research, and leveraging knowledge of Excel
Improved brand presence through daily activation and management of the company’s social media accounts
Maintained detailed catalogs of various internal/external meetings for company-wide distribution
Pi Beta Phi, Member
● Greek Week Co-Chair (2017)
● Hosted gatherings and organized committees for 200+ young adults
University of Colorado Boulder, May 2019
BA Strategic Communication | PR
Annies Resume 2019