Recent graduate with a passion for team building and a keen ability to simplify complex processes that increase productivity and decrease costs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• People manager
• Task-oriented with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Excel as a member of a team while also successful working independently
• HR Generalist and associated activities within a medium-sized business
• Managing facilities and building operations
• Managing large accounts and confidential client data
Business Operations, Management, Executive Assistance, Team Leadership, Onboarding and Benefits Coordination, Cross-Team Leadership, Self-Starter, Manager of Ambiguity, Customer Service, Non-Profit Organizations, Aviation CSR Management, Dispatching and Dispatch Software,
Edmonds United Methodist Church
Church Administrator June 2019 – September 2020
Coordinating and managing the operations of the church office to ensure congregants and guests receive information when needed. Operating as the only HR staff member alongside the church’s appointed HR Team (unpaid, voted positions) focusing on payroll and benefits. Managing church facilities and coordinating over 60 groups on a weekly basis. Completing weekly publications for the congregation using Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign.
• Reduced overall time required to manage facilities by 80% by modernizing the tracking systems used to coordinate activities across the organization.
o Moved all facility requests through digital funnel rather than binder system.
• Acted as executive assistant to lead pastor.
• Ran point on the project to clean up Fellowship One Go accounts. This allowed for the renewal of our subscription without increased cost.
• Oversaw ASF registration by creating and managing online registration, coordinating with facilitators and answering questions from congregants.
• Oversaw scheduling of EUMC Zoom account during COVID-19 allowing groups to continue to work remotely.
• Oversaw background check and Ministry Safe (Sexual Abuse) Training among employees.
• Managed the EUMC MS Office Admin Portal.
o Managing MS Teams Groups
o Managing administrative changes to employee accounts such as onboarding, offboarding and changing passwords/permissions
• Managing the employee benefits process including insurance and retirement programs.
• Drove the recruiting and hiring activity, from job postings to onboarding and benefit coordination.
• Compiling and sending out weekly eNews starting in the Summer of 2020.
Bellingham Aviation Services
Office Supervisor – Customer Service Rep March 2018 – June 2019
Ensuring Patrons have various needs met, including but not limited to food, travel, and lodging. Handling and billing large fuel accounts. Competence in hospitality, dispatch, and billing software.
• Promoted to supervisor position managing the line to ensure aircraft are taken care of effectively and in a timely manner.
• Part of the hiring committee tasked with things such as screening applications, preparing interview questions, creating new training materials, and implementing training with new employees.
San Juan Park LLC
Office Manager/Executive Assistant June 2017 – February 2018
Handling all financials coming and going out of the company via QuickBooks. Scheduling subcontractors to ensure projects were completed on time.
• Using Microsoft Excel and Project to track project progress and report to Operations Manager.
Gym Star Sports Center
Office Administrator/Receptionist March 2016 – June 2017
Handling the day to day operations of the company through customer service, billing, and general tasks. Utilized the Microsoft Office Suite to create and manage employee schedules.
• Working directly with Blue Skies for Children with the goal of getting scholarship students involved in sports and away from potentially harmful activities.
• Quickly became competent using the in-house hospitality software used for scheduling lessons and handling billing.