1295 Santa Rosa St. Apt.1 Clearwater, Florida 33756
Customer Service and Clerical/Administrative professional with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint). Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Over 8 years combined experience in the fields of Customer Service and Office Support. Zero incidents processing large cash and credit transactions. Wishing to leverage my combined skills and experience to secure a long-term position with opportunity for advancement.
Tech Data Corporation February 2019 to Present
Office Services Associate
• Established a rapport with fellow employees and visiting guests as the first point of contact at front reception desk.
• Professional duties included switchboard reception, maintaining contact with security via identity verification of guests and emailing appropriate departments, and prepping documents for imaging.
• Maintained a high level of organizational skills to efficiently multitask between responsibilities of routing calls to the correct contacts, emailing contacts for visitors, and adhering to company security policies as it pertained to attendees of various events and meetings.
Walmart May 2018 to January 2019
Customer Service Desk Associate
• Warmly greeted and assisted store customers with both store and online returns and exchanges.
• Resolved issues with check-out register transaction errors.
• Efficiently processed large cash transactions for check-cashing, bill payments, money orders and MoneyGram transfers.
• Received 8 customer comments reported to corporate for excellent customer service in 2018.
• Maintained a track record of accurate register audits for the duration of my employment.
Advance Digital Inc. (LLC) May 2016 to March 2018
• Processed client orders for standard computer systems and various electronic devices.
• Scheduled consultations for network installations.
• Performed general office operations and maintained records.
Private Duty In-Home Caregiver November 2014 to April 2016
HHA (Home Health Aide)
• Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration.
• Administered therapeutic massage and applied preparations and treatments such as ointments, alcohol rubs, and wound care.
• Implemented a well-organized approach to manage needs including medication schedule supervision, blood sugar checks, hygiene care, pharmacy issues, and meal times.
• Properly used and maintained all necessary medical equipment.
International Magazine Company June 2010 to October 2014
Customer Service and Sales Representative
• Consistently met company set sales quotas.
• Responsible for making over 100 outbound cold calls per day as first contact for sales.
• Promoted to closer after 5 months where I successfully asked for credit cards over the phone.
• Maintained the highest level of professionalism in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
Time Customer Service February 2007 to December 2009
Customer Service Representative
• Quickly learned to identify and solve any magazine subscription related issue while following strict company guidelines.
• Regularly exceeded all quotas for call times and up-sells.
• Selected to be part of a team of callers to handle all cancellation requests.
University of Phoenix May 2010-November 2011
Associate Program: Human Services and Management
Online Program, Florida, United States