Marietta, GA | xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx
Energetic and passionate career woman who is seeking a career in the music business industry. Aiming to use my knowledge of leadership, Microsoft office programs, digital marketing, Apple programs, and communication skills to help further career.
New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM- Bachelor of Arts: Communications (2012)
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL- Bachelor of Science: Music Business (2019)
• Microsoft Office
• Social media
• Data analysis
• Presenting findings
• Interpersonal skills
• Written and oral communications
• Customer service
• Creative thinker
• Key for details
• Webpage creations
Money Mouth Marketing | Digital Marketing Specialist- Intern | Snellville, GA | 2019-Present
• Develop marketing strategies a company's product.
• Increase brand awareness.
• Promote company products or services and to drive prospects to conversions.
• Communicate through appropriate technology platforms.
• Conduct market research to better understand targeted audience.
• Develop new digital marketing ideas.
Walgreens | Shift Lead | Marietta, GA | 2017-Present
• Position responsibilities include leadership, greeting customers, general store maintenance, excellent knowledge of point of sale system, daily inventory counts, and training new employees.
• Store Key Holder- Solely responsible for opening and closing store along with assembling daily deposits.
• Checking in and out products with venders to help manage inventory.
Milan Elementary| 1st – 2nd Grade Teacher | Grants, NM | 2013-2017
• Composed and differentiated instruction within Common Core State Standards for integrated class of 18-21 students from diverse ethnic, cultural and educational backgrounds in an urban setting.
• Provided whole group and small group instruction that allowed 100% of the class to meet the end of year benchmark as aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
• Compiled IEP documents and targeted goals for students with specialized educational needs.
• Facilitated small group literacy and phonics instruction for the grades most struggling readers.
• Participated in and lead weekly content analysis meetings and professional development seminars.
• Lead parent workshops to build contend awareness and facilitate strong parent school partnerships.
• Analyzed and implemented plans driven by informal and formal data push instruction towards conceptual mastery.