9 years experience
8252 Ivy Springs ct Eastvale
Highly experienced Tutor with diverse subject expertise. Friendly and energetic professional with an in-process Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry. Adept at improving both group and individual concept understanding and performance. Nine years of tutoring experience, and 3 years of teaching experience.
• Good verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with faculty, staff, students, and any outside contacts.
• Excellent computer skills to use various related software e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Docs, and other software programs required by the position.
• Track and analyze student progress
• Patient, understanding, dedicated
• Ability to break down a complex problem into a simple explanation
• Ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully
FEB 2019 – CURRENT
Tutor / Potential grade
a private teacher gets assigned by online program to different students in the area. Provide one on one tutoring sessions, followed students progress and work on achieving higher grades and set goals.
2009 – CURRENT
Tutor / Self-employed
Provide one on one teaching service. Explain complicated problems and help students improve and achieve high grades.
2010 – 2013
Teacher / Byblos institute Lebanon
Taught math and English for grades 10,11,12. Handled classes with 25 to 30 students. Prepared class notes worksheets, tests and evaluations.
2013 – 2016
Manager / Oasis Mediterranean Cuisine, Brea
Provide customer service, ensure customer satisfaction.
2013 – 2014
Teller / Bank of America, Fullerton
Money handling, financial advice, customer satisfaction. Achieve sales goals.
Biochem BS / Fullerton College, Fullerton
Biology and chemistry labs. Lab reports and sophisticated experiments. Micro dissection and pipetting, DNA testing and many others. Advance physics and math classes up to Calc two 3.6/4.0 GPA
Banking and finance / LAU Lebanon
Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, marketing and finance, general business education.
Loves group work and interacting with people. Enjoys leadership and challenging tasks. Works perfect under pressure. Achieve goals and work beyond. Working toward a life goal and plans for a decent career. Enjoys reading, loves the beach.
tutor, teacher, math, science