Edwin Caban III
112 Courtland Street Apt 1417, Atlanta, GA 30303
Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business Atlanta, GA
Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing & Finance
• Senior with 3.54 Institutional GPA
• BBA expected in May 2020
Hardaway High School Columbus, GA
IB Diploma Received
• Graduated in 2016 with Cumulative GPA of 4.1 and was ranked 11th in the Class
• Honor roll member
ATL Global Advisors Intern/Assistant Atlanta, GA
August 2018 – Present
• Used Redtail CRM & Mailchimp in conjunction to execute successful email campaigns.
• Completely re-designed company website utilizing FMG suite. Boosted website organic search over 300%.
• Managed & created posts for social media. Gained better reach on posts.
• Used google analytics to develop campaigns that were doing good and make changes to slow campaigns.
• Updated company investment modules.
• Created executive summary’s and helped with portfolio analysis for clients
Ritz Carlton Atlanta Atlanta, GA
Valet Services October 2017 – April 2018
• Learned and performed 5-star customer service skills.
• Multitasked and worked without supervision on occasion.
• Completed Google Analytics IQ (individual qualification)
• Bilingual – Fluent in English and Spanish (conversational, reading and writing)
• Mentoring skills learned through volunteering at Dresden Elementary School. Worked one on one with a Hispanic student in order to improve their confidence, reading skills and vocabulary.
• Developed leadership skills through Panther LEAP program. This leadership development program focused on self-development as a student, community member and worker.
• Strong event organizing skills obtained from initiating and organizing beautification event at a Fort Benning Chapel.
• Organizational, time management and planning skills obtained through IB Program in High School. This is a two-year educational program designed to address the intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being of students.
• Computer knowledge in Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau. Learned through CIS (Computer Information Systems) and MGS (Managerial Sciences) courses.
• Hope Scholarship Recipient
• Community Spouses of Fort Benning Merit Scholarship (2017)
• AUSA Bob Snead Leadership Scholarship (2018)
• Member of the Georgia State University Dean’s List in 2016-17 and 2017-2018
Marketing major, Google, SEO, Email