Facebook Ads and Social Media Wiz Kid
Summary of Qualifications
Office ninja with skills and experience in accounting including billing department invoices, managed employee hours, prepared daily log of revenue; $12,500 monthly and over $150,000 annually. Out-of-the-box creative problem solver, capable of meeting deadlines under pressure. Detail oriented with exceptional communication skills (verbal/written).
Accounting Clerk DPI Specialty Foods Regional Office Upper Marlboro, MD
• Managed finical accounts, document, organize, invoiced accounts, and managed department’s income over $12,500 monthly and over $150,000 annually.
• Manage financial accounts, document, organize, direct, negotiate
• Gained general office experience, worked independently and with colleagues to complete deadlines, and learned to manage research/ problem solve.
• Meet with over 20 clients daily
• Managed all employee hours
• Responsible for billing all department invoices (Reciving)
Digital Strategist Freelance Bowie, MD
• Managed and Optimized AdWords Accounts – reduced CPC, implemented proper account structure, and increased relevant traffic through keyword research and negative keywords, A/B Split Testing
• Built SEO Optimized WordPress Sites (www.sims5houses.com) did competitive keyword research to
Determine rankability, find long tail keywords and new opportunities. Optimized
Meta Tags, created SEO Optimized content, and built links through Guest
Posting opportunities on High DA Sites.
• Used Analytics to Assess Visitor Behavior and Make Adjustments to Paid
Campaigns and Organic Search Strategies
• Implemented Lead Capture and Email Marketing Campaigns – created
Targeted landing pages and drove traffic via paid search and social. Created
Email follow ups to drive traffic to customer’s offers and products.
Social Media Social Media Projects Bowie, MD
• Managed 4 social media pages and gained over 1,400 followers on Twitter
• Used the follow funnel to gain new and build account authority
• Used tools such as Gramblr and Buffer to develop a consistent posting schedule and readjusted content as needed, tested posting on different peak social media times, used @ to gain attention from similar content pages and to build relationships with other users,
• Analyzed my follower accounts and picked up on their interests, learned from unresponsive posts and researched recent popular posts.
• Tested different types of engagements on multiple media sites,
• Learned from my unresponsive posts and researched how to make more engaging posts
Facebook Ads Manager Facebook Ads Campaigns Chevy Chase, MD
• Managed Facebook ad campaigns, emailed leads to clients, all emails sent to clients email list
• Closed leads over the phone turning them into clients
• Developed sales funnels that automatically emailed leads a free gift in exchange for their name, email, and phone
• Did targeting research to get cheap leads that convert into real sales
• Applied the split test equation to ads and lowered CPC cost to all ad campaigns
• Created email marketing campaigns to squeeze more sales out of sales funnels
• Installed Facebook pixel on all funnel pages to show retargeting ads to potential leads who left out of sales funnels
10/03/2013 – Now Anne Arundel Community College Arnold, MD
• Anne Arundel Community College
Architecture/ Interior Design
Social media, facebook ads