Sarah Grace Elliott Resume
Sarah Grace Elliott
OBJECTIVE To obtain a summer 2021 internship within the Fashion Industry
Microsoft User Certification: Excel, Proficient in Word, PowerPoint; Adobe Suite: Expert user of Illustrator, Photoshop, Artistic Digitizer; AutoCAD: KaledoStyle and KaledoPrint Textile Design Software-weave, knit, and print.
Creativity and skill in developing personalized designs for embroidery clients, developed and implemented original business plan for personal business, ability to understand retail clients’ needs and suggest appropriate sales options for their aesthetic and budget, recognition of trends in fashion and how to market effectively to the target audience, excellent organizational skills to categorize and maintain inventory in an efficient way, General accounting skills for creating invoices and balancing clients’ accounts.
Member of TCU Tri Delta chapter, Volunteer at Cookies and Castles in Fort Worth for Cook Children’s Hospital since 2018.
Texas Christian University, Fort Worth — Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising, May 2022
Minor: Communications Major GPA: 3.2/4.0 Cumulative GPA: 3.1/4.0
Southern Grace Embroidery, Fort Worth, TX — Owner/Founder
June 2020 - PRESENT
● Manage orders, production and social media;
● Created logos and designs using Illustrator, Photoshop and Artistic Digitizer;
● Mastered using an embroidery machine as well as hand sewing.
Perch, Vail, CO — Sales Associate
March 2018 - December 2019
● Organized merchandise and maintained inventory;
● Planned and implemented window displays and styled various apparel clothing selections;
● Managed the register and assisted customers.
Costume Design, Houston TX — Intern
● Organized studio by implementing a color and texture coded system;
● Dyed various types of fabric;
● Learned about the aspects of costume design including beading, stoning, sewing and construction.
Fashion Major, Intern