3715 Mary Cliff Lane, Brookfield WI, 53005
Email: ------------ Cellphone: ------------
Loyola University Chicago - Chicago, Illinois
Bachelor of Science May 2020
Major: Criminal Justice/Criminology
Minor: Sports Management
ENGL 211 - Writing for Pre-Law Students
CJC 322 - Criminal Law
SLGL - Sociolegal Studies
Building Manager/Supervisor September 2016 - May 2020
Loyola Student Complexes, Chicago, IL
● Weekly court maintenance and upkeep of athletic facilities, tasks include cleaning, repairing
● Led yearly onboarding and training process for new employees.
● Ensured quality customer service before, during and after all events, both athletic and
Assistant Director June 2018 - August 2020
KODA (Kids of Deaf Adults) Camp Midwest, Poynette, WI
● Facilitated the process of interviewing, evaluating, and training all staff members. As well as
trained Director for the following year.
● Organized and implementation of daily schedule. Introduced streamlined process for schedule
● Assisted in the registration of 120+ kids aged 7-16.
Milwaukee Movers (College Hunks Hauling Junk) - Logistics Coordinator March 2020 - Current
● Responsible for communications between franchise destination and headquarters in Tampa, FL.
● Acted as mediary between teams in the field and office management. Communicating updates,
scheduled jobs and client dialogue.
● Operated independently in terms of booking and scheduling jobs for future dates, as well as
communicating upcoming jobs to a team of 15 employees.
Student Activities (Campus Leadership and Engagement)
Loyola American Sign Language Club (Founder/ President) September 2017 - 2020
Colleges Against Cancer December 2016 - 2020
Club Sport Athlete September 2016 - 2020
American Sign Language (Fluent); Spanish (Basic Conversational); BLS Emergency Care (NR-EMT);
Microsoft Office 365 (Expert); Google Drive Applications (Expert); Social Media (Expert)